- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LMAN125HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Art Cool Mirror Air Handler - 12,000 BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LMAN126HVTView this item
About the LG LMAN125HVT Art Cool Mirror Flex Multi Split Ductless Air Conditioner w/ Heat Pump Inverter (Indoor Unit)
The LG LMAN125HVT Art Cool Mirror Flex Multi Split Ductless Air Conditioner w/ Heat Pump Inverter is a 12,000 BTU Energy Star Tax Credit for Consumer Energy Efficiency AC unit. Featuring ductless technology, this unit has a two part, split design with the air handler installed on the inside of your home and the noisy condenser installed outside of your home. This offers you a convenient, quieter and safer air conditioning unit without extensive and unattractive ductwork.
The convenience and attractiveness of the LG LMAN125HVT Art Cool Mirror Flex Multi Split Ductless Air Conditioner w/ Heat Pump Inverter goes even further. A contemporary design of this unit offers an Art Cool color mirror finish to blend well with your room’s décor, and it also includes functions such as chaos swing, auto operation and a self cleaning coil.
Connect the LG LMAN125HVT Art Cool Mirror Flex Multi Split Ductless Air Conditioner to a multi zone ductless outdoor unit, sold separately, to operate up to four indoor units in your living space. To ensure high performance and longevity, have it installed by a licensed contractor.
LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, this system is unique. It is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler and the noisy condenser which is installed outside. LMAN125HVT is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life. Indoor Unit Includes: • Wall Unit • Installation plate and hardware • Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware • Installation manual Sold Separately: • Wired thermostat is available (SOLD SEPARATELY) Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Changeable front color panel option
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Jet cool
- Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Auto operation (Artificial Intelligence)
- Auto restart operation: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Indoor Model: LMAN125HVTPerformance
- Capacity (BTU/hr): 12,000 Class
- Fan Air Flow Rate (CMM): 10.0/8.0/6.0
- Fan Air Flow Rate (CFM): 353/282/212
- Dehumidification Rate (pts/hr): 3.2
- Sound Level H/M/L (dB (A)+3): 35/28/24Electrical
- Running Current (A): 0.15
- Power Supply (Ø/V/Hz): 1/208~230/60Refrigerant and Piping
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 3/8"
- Drain OD,ID (Inches): 4/5, 5/8
- Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 82 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 49 Feet
- Power/Transmission Interunit Cable (No. x AWG): 4 x 18Dimensions and Weight
- Body Dimensions (W x H x D Inches): 36 x 11-3/32 x 6-1/2
- Net Weight Body (W x H x D lbs.): 20.9Wiring cable size must comply with the applicable local and national code.
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
PLEASE TELL ME IF LG 2400BTU LG LMU247HV AND LG34000 BTU LMU369HV ARE STAR ENERGY UNITS.by RUDOLPH S. from NEW YORK USA on 03-17-2013
Both of those units are energy Star rated.on 03-18-2013Please login or register before adding a question.