LG Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Art Cool Mirror Air Handler - 12,000 BTU
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the LG LMAN126HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Art Cool Mirror Air Handler - 12,000 BTU
The LG LMAN126HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Art Cool Mirror Air Handler is a 12,000 BTU Energy Star Tax Credit for Consumer Energy Efficiency AC unit. Featuring ductless technology, this unit has a two part, split design with the air handler installed on the inside of your home and the noisy condenser installed outside of your home. This offers you a convenient, quieter and safer air conditioning unit without extensive and unattractive ductwork.
The convenience and attractiveness of the LG LMAN126HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Art Cool Mirror Air Handler - 12,000 BTU goes even further. A contemporary design of this unit offers an Art Cool color mirror finish to blend well with your room’s décor, and it also includes functions such as chaos swing, auto operation and a self cleaning coil.
Connect the LG LMAN126HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Art Cool Mirror Air Handler - 12,000 BTU to a multi zone ductless outdoor unit, sold separately, to operate up to four indoor units in your living space. To ensure high performance and longevity, have it installed by a licensed contractor.
LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, this system is unique. It is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler and the noisy condenser which is installed outside. LMAN126HVT is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
• Changeable front color panel option
• Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
• Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
• Jet cool
• Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
• Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
• Auto operation (Artificial Intelligence)
• Auto restart operation: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
• 24-hour on/off timer
• Replaces: LMAN125HVT
• Indoor Model: LMAN126HVT
• Capacity (BTU/hr): 12,000 Class
• Fan Air Flow Rate (CMM): 9.5/9.0/8.5
• Fan Air Flow Rate (CFM): 335/318/300
• Dehumidification Rate (pts/hr): 2.5
• Sound Level H/M/L (dB (A)+3): 39/36/31
• Running Current (A): 0.20
• Power Supply (Ø/V/Hz): 1/208~230/60
Refrigerant and Piping
• Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 3/8"
• Drain OD,ID (Inches): 4/5, 5/8
• Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
• Refrigerant: R410A
• Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
• Maximum Pipe Length: 82 Feet
• Maximum Elevation: 49 Feet
• Power/Transmission Interunit Cable (No. x AWG): 4 x 18
Dimensions and Weight
• Body Dimensions (W x H x D Inches): 35 1/4 x 11-3/8 x 8-1/16
• Net Weight Body (W x H x D lbs.): 24.3
Wiring cable size must comply with the applicable local and national code.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: