- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LMAN186HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Art Cool Mirror Air Handler - 18,000 BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LMAN187HVTView this item
About the LG LMAN186HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Art Cool Mirror Air Handler - 18,000 BTU
The LG LMAN186HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Art Cool Mirror Air Handler - 18,000 BTU is a flex, multi split air conditioner with heat pump inverter that connects to a single zone ductless outdoor unit. Featuring an Art Cool Mirror finish for an attractive display in your home, this unique unit also offers a slim and sleek, modern design. And with an included remote to control your own temperature comforts, this unit is full of the luxury and convenience you’ve come to expect from LG.
As a ductless unit similar to a central air system, the LG LMAN186HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Art Cool Mirror Air Handler - 18,000 BTU is designed with two part, split technology, which features the air handler installed inside your home and the noisy condenser installed outside. This eliminates invasive ductwork and makes installation simple and easy.
The LG LMAN186HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Art Cool Mirror Air Handler - 18,000 BTU also features a plasma air purifying system, electronic air purifier and electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds. Have your unit professionally installed by a licensed contractor to ensure that it operates at its best performance and for a very long time.
LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, this system is unique. It is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler and the noisy condenser which is installed outside. LMAN186HVT is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life. Indoor Unit Includes: • Wall Unit • Installation plate and hardware • Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware • Installation manual Sold Separately: • Wired thermostat is available (SOLD SEPARATELY) Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Changeable front color panel option
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Jet cool
- Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Auto operation (Artificial Intelligence)
- Auto restart operation: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Replaces: LMAN185HVT
- Indoor Model: LMAN186HVTPerformance
- Capacity (BTU/hr): 18,000 Class
- Fan Air Flow Rate (CMM): 16.2/14.2/12.3
- Fan Air Flow Rate (CFM): 572/501/434
- Dehumidification Rate (pts/hr): 4.0
- Sound Level H/M/L (dB (A)+3): 37/33/28Electrical
- Running Current (A): 0.30
- Power Supply (Ø/V/Hz): 1/208~230/60Refrigerant and Piping
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 1/2"
- Drain OD,ID (Inches): 4/5, 5/8
- Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 82 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 49 Feet
- Power/Transmission Interunit Cable (No. x AWG): 4 x 18Dimensions and Weight
- Body Dimensions (W x H x D Inches): 40-9/16 x 12-25/32 x 9-21/32
- Net Weight Body (W x H x D lbs.): 34.2Wiring cable size must comply with the applicable local and national code.
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers