- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LMCN125HV Ductless Air Conditioning, Mini Split Ceiling Cassette Air Handler - 12,000 BTU
The LG LMCN125HV Ductless Mini Split, Indoor Air Conditionerr is a flex multi split unit that can connect to a single multi zone outdoor unit. This unit qualifies for Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency, which means it offers you added money and energy saving benefits.
Some features of the LG LMCN125HV Ductless Mini Split, Indoor Air Conditioner include control lock function, a two thermistor control and a 24-hour on/off timer. This unit is a ceiling cassette unit, which provides for a discreet look, since only the ceiling grill shows. It also means that this unit provides both heating and cooling.
Also designed with ductless technology, the cooling and heating needs for your home are distributed evenly and efficiently. Be sure to follow the recommendations to have your LG LMCN125HV Ductless Mini Split, Indoor Air Conditioner installed by a licensed professional contractor, as it will optimize its performance and longevity.
- The LMCN125HV is a multi-zone air handler and requires a multi-zone condenser and the LG PT-UQC to operate
- The LG LMCN125HV is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately.
LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, it is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler (as seen on this page) and the noisy condenser (sold separately) which is installed outside. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life.
LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long l
Indoor Unit Includes:
- Ceiling Unit
- Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware
- Installation manual
- Ceiling Cassette Grill Model PT-UQC is **required (SOLD SEPARATELY)
- Plasma kit Model PTPKQ0 available (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Please Note: Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- Drain pump
- Jet cool
- Built-in air purifying system
- Control lock function
- Auto operation (Artificial Intelligence)
- Auto restart operation: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-hour on/off timer
- 2 thermistor control
- Indoor Model: LMCN125HV
- Ceiling Grille Model: PT-UQC (REQUIRED and SOLD SEPARATELY)Performance
- Capacity (BTU/hr): 12,000 Class
- Fan Air Flow Rate (CMM): 9.5/8.7
- Fan Air Flow Rate (CFM): 335/282/247
- Dehumidification Rate (pts/hr): 4.2
- Sound Level H/M/L (dB (A)+3): 38/35/32Electrical
- Running Current (A): 0.25
- Power Supply (Ø/V/Hz): 1/208~230/60Refrigerant and Piping
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 3/8"
- Drain OD,ID (Inches): 1-1/4, 1
- Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 82 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 49 Feet
- Power/Transmission Interunit Cable (No. x AWG): 4 x 18Dimensions and Weight
- Body Dimensions (W x H x D Inches): 22-7/16 x 8-7/16 x 22-7/16
- Decorative Panel (W x H x D Inches): 27-6/19 x 1-3/16 x 27-6/19
- Net Weight Body (W x H x D lbs.): 45.2
- Net Weight Decorative Panel (W x H x D lbs.): 6.6Wiring cable size must comply with the applicable local and national code.
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers