LG LMCN125HV Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Ceiling Cassette Air Handler - 12,000 BTU
Ask a Question
About this Product
The LG LMCN125HV is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately.
This item qualifies for Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency:
The LG LMCN125HV Ductless Ceiling Cassette Indoor Air Conditioner is a flex multi split unit that can connect to a single multi zone outdoor unit. This unit qualifies for Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency, which means it offers you added money and energy saving benefits.
Some features of the LG LMCN125HV Ductless Ceiling Cassette Indoor Air Conditioner include control lock function, a two thermistor control and a 24-hour on/off timer. This unit is a ceiling cassette unit, which provides for a discreet look, since only the ceiling grill shows. It also means that this unit provides both heating and cooling.
Also designed with ductless technology, the cooling and heating needs for your home are distributed evenly and efficiently. Be sure to follow the recommendations to have your LG LMCN125HV Ductless Ceiling Cassette Indoor Air Conditioner installed by a licensed professional contractor, as it will optimize its performance and longevity.
LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, it is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler (as seen on this page) and the noisy condenser (sold separately) which is installed outside. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life.
Indoor Unit Includes:
• Ceiling Unit
• Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware
• Installation manual
• Ceiling Cassette Grill Model PT-UQC is required (SOLD SEPARATELY)
• Plasma kit Model PTPKQ0 available (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Please Note: Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
• Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
• Drain pump
• Jet cool
• Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier (OPTIONAL- NOT INCLUDED)
• Control lock function
• Auto operation (Artificial Intelligence)
• Auto restart operation: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
• 24-hour on/off timer
• 2 thermistor control
• Indoor Model: LMCN125HV
• Ceiling Grille Model: PT-UQC (REQUIRED and SOLD SEPARATELY)
• Capacity (BTU/hr): 12,000 Class
• Fan Air Flow Rate (CMM): 9.5/8.7
• Fan Air Flow Rate (CFM): 335/282/247
• Dehumidification Rate (pts/hr): 4.2
• Sound Level H/M/L (dB (A)+3): 38/35/32
• Running Current (A): 0.25
• Power Supply (Ø/V/Hz): 1/208~230/60
Refrigerant and Piping
• Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 3/8"
• Drain OD,ID (Inches): 1-1/4, 1
• Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
• Refrigerant: R410A
• Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
• Maximum Pipe Length: 82 Feet
• Maximum Elevation: 49 Feet
• Power/Transmission Interunit Cable (No. x AWG): 4 x 18
Dimensions and Weight
• Body Dimensions (W x H x D Inches): 22-7/16 x 8-7/16 x 22-7/16
• Decorative Panel (W x H x D Inches): 27-6/19 x 1-3/16 x 27-6/19
• Net Weight Body (W x H x D lbs.): 45.2
• Net Weight Decorative Panel (W x H x D lbs.): 6.6
Wiring cable size must comply with the applicable local and national code.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: