- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LMCN185HV Ductless Air Conditioning, Multi-Zone Ceiling Cassette Air Handler - 18,000 BTU
The LG LMCN185HV 18,000 BTU Ductless Ceiling Cassette Indoor Air Conditioner is a flex multi split unit that can connect to a single multi zone outdoor unit.
Some features of the LG LMCN185HV Ductless Ceiling Cassette Indoor Air Conditioner include control lock function, a two thermistor control and a 24-hour on/off timer. This unit is a ceiling cassette unit, which provides for a discreet look, since only the ceiling grill shows. It also means that this unit provides both heating and cooling.
Also designed with ductless technology, the cooling and heating needs for your home are distributed evenly and efficiently. Be sure to follow the recommendations to have your system installed by a licensed professional contractor, as it will optimize its performance and longevity.
LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, it is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler (sold on this page) and the noisy condenser (can be purchased separately) which is installed outside.
LMCN185HV is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life.
Indoor Unit Includes:
- Ceiling Unit
- Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware
- Installation manual
- Ceiling Cassette Grill Model PT-UQC is required
- Plasma kit Model PTPKQ0 available
Please Note: Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
- Inverter (Variable Speed Compressor)
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Drain Pump
- Control Lock Function
- Auto Operation (Artificial Intelligence)
- Auto Restart Operation
- 2 Thermistor Control
- Ceiling Unit
- Wireless LCD Remote Control, Batteries, Holder and Holder Hardware
- Owner's Manual
- Capacity: 18,000 Class BTU/h (Varies Based On Combinations)
- Fan Air Flow Rate (CMM): 13.0/12.0/11.0 CMM
- Fan Air Flow Rate (CFM): 459/424/388 CFM
- Dehumidification Rate: 2.0 l/h
- Sound Level H/M/L (dB(A)+3): 38/37/34
- Running Current: 0.25 A
- Power Supply (O/V/Hz): 1/208 ~ 230/60
- Pipe Connection (Liquid): 1/4"
- Pipe Connection (Gas): 1/2"
- Drain OD,ID: 1-1/4", 1"
- Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
- Refrigerant: R-410A
- Power/Transmission Interunit Cable (No. x AWG): 4 x 18
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 22-7/16" x 22-7/16" x 10"
- Weight: 33.1 lbs
- Two (2) Year Manufaturer Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty on the Compressor
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
hy i would like to knwo if this cassette is complete or i need to buy the outdoor unit tooby JOSE O. on 02-03-2013
LMCN185HV is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long lifeon 04-02-2013Please login or register before adding a question.