LG Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Ceiling Concealed Air Handler w/ Heat Pump - 12,000 BTU
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the 9,000 BTU LG LMDN095HV Ductless Ceiling, Concealed Duct Indoor Air Conditioner
This LG LMDN095HV Ductless Ceiling, Concealed Duct Indoor Air Conditioner is a multi split, flex air conditioner that connects with a ductless multi zone outdoor unit, which is purchased separately. Some features include a variable speed compression inverter and a drain pump, as well as a remote control that allows you to set the temperature to your comfort.
The LG LMDN095HV Ductless Ceiling, Concealed Duct Indoor Air Conditioner has been designed with ductless technology, which means the air handler is installed indoors and the noisy condenser is installed outdoors. This makes it a quieter option than traditional AC unit. It also reduces the need for unattractive, invasive and expensive ductwork, as it requires only a 3” hole in your ceiling or wall.
Enjoy the comforts of your home with air that is distributed evenly with the industry leading LG brand. For optimum operation, it is recommended that you have your unit installed by licensed, professional contractor.
LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, this system is unique. It is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler and the noisy condenser which is installed outside. LMDN095HV is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life.
Indoor Unit Includes:
• Ceiling Unit
• Wired remote control
• Installation manual
Please Note: Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
Features:• Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
• Drain pump
• Control lock function
• Auto operation (Artificial Intelligence)
• Auto restart operation: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
• 2 thermistor control
Specifications:• Indoor Model: LMDN095HV
• Capacity (BTU/hr): 9,000 Class
• Fan Air Flow Rate (CMM): 8.5/7.5/6.5
• Fan Air Flow Rate (CFM): 300/265/230
• Dehumidification Rate (pts/hr): 2.1
• Sound Level H/M/L (dB (A)+3): 32/26/25
• Running Current (A): 0.25
• Power Supply (Ø/V/Hz): 1/208~230/60
Refrigerant and Piping
• Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 3/8"
• Drain OD,ID (Inches): 1-1/4, 1
• Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
• Refrigerant: R410A
• Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
• Maximum Pipe Length: 82 Feet
• Maximum Elevation: 49 Feet
• Power/Transmission Interunit Cable (No. x AWG): 4 x 18
Dimensions and Weight
• Body Dimensions (W x H x D Inches): 32-9/32 x 7-1/2 x 22-21/32
• Net Weight Body (W x H x D lbs.): 45.2
Wiring cable size must comply with the applicable local and national code.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: