LG LMN096HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Wall Mount Air Handler w/ Heat Pump - 9,000 BTU
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
LG LMN097HVTView this item
This item qualifies for Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency:
About the 9,000 BTU LG LMN096HVT Ductless Multi Split Indoor Air Conditioner with Heat Pump Inverter
The LG LMN096HVT Ductless Multi Split Indoor Air Conditioner with Heat Pump Inverter qualifies for the Energy Star Tax Credit for Consumer Energy Efficiency. This indoor air conditioner connects to a multi zone ductless outdoor air conditioner, and includes features such as a plasma air purifying system, variable speed compression inverter and an included remote control that allows you to set individual temperatures. Now you can connect this indoor unit, as well as others when applicable, to an outdoor one.
The LG LMN096HVT Ductless Multi Split Indoor Air Conditioner with Heat Pump Inverter was designed with the latest in ductless technology, which works similarly to a central air system. However, its unique two part split design features an indoor air handler, with the noisy condenser installed outdoor. This design creates a less obtrusive unit for the inside of your home and offers easy installation, ultra quiet operation and a more convenient alternative to conventional AC units.
LG supports the installation of this unit by a licensed professional contractor to ensure your unit’s optimum functioning and longevity.
LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, this system is unique. It is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler and the noisy condenser which is installed outside. LMN096HVT is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life.
Indoor Unit Includes:
• Wall Unit
• Installation plate and hardware
• Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware
• Installation manual
• Wired thermostat is available (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
Features:• Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off|
• Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
• Jet cool
• Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
• Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
• Auto operation (Artificial Intelligence)
• Auto restart operation: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
• 24-hour on/off timer
Specifications:• Indoor Model: LMN096HVT|
(Replacement for Indoor Model: LMN095HVT; Compatible/Interchangeable with new model)
• Capacity (BTU/hr): 9,000 Class
• Fan Air Flow Rate (CMM): 8.0/7.0/5.0
• Fan Air Flow Rate (CFM): 282/247/177
• Dehumidification Rate (pts/hr): 2.5
• Sound Level H/M/L (dB (A)+3): 31/26/22
• Running Current (A): 0.15
• Power Supply (Ø/V/Hz): 1/208~230/60
Refrigerant and Piping
• Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 3/8"
• Drain OD,ID (Inches): 4/5, 5/8
• Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
• Refrigerant: R410A
• Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
• Maximum Pipe Length: 82 Feet
• Maximum Elevation: 49 Feet
• Power/Transmission Interunit Cable (No. x AWG): 4 x 18
Dimensions and Weight
• Body Dimensions (W x H x D Inches): 35-1/4 x 11-3/32 x 6-1/2
• Net Weight Body (W x H x D lbs.): 20.9
Wiring cable size must comply with the applicable local and national code.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: