- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LMN126HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Wall Mount Air Handler w/ Heat Pump - 12,000 BTU
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
This item qualifies for Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency: Click Here for more information
The LMN126HVT (LMN125HVT) is a multi-zone air handler and requires a multi-zone condenser to operate.
The LG LMN126HVT Ductless Multi Split Indoor Air Conditioner connects to a single zone ductless outdoor unit. This interchangeable model brought to you by the industry leading LG brand replaces the LG indoor model of LMN125HVT. With ductless systems, the air handler is installed indoors, while the noisy condenser is outdoors. This makes the unit a quiet, safe and convenient option.
Features of the LG LMN126HVT Ductless Multi Split Indoor Air Conditioner include a self cleaning indoor coil, money and energy saving heat pump inverter, chaos swing and remote control to set your own temperature comforts. This unique unit additionally includes electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds, auto restart operation and a permanent filter.
The LG LMN126HVT Ductless Multi Split Indoor Air Conditioner qualifies for Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency and must be professionally installed by a licensed contractor to be eligible for the factory warranty, as well as for optimum functioning and lasting power.LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, this system is unique. It is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler and the noisy condenser which is installed outside. LMN126HVT is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life.Indoor Unit Includes: Wall Unit Installation plate and hardware Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware Installation manualSold Separately: Wired thermostat is available (SOLD SEPARATELY)Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Jet cool
- Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Auto operation (Artificial Intelligence)
- Auto restart operation: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Indoor Model: LMN126HVT(Replacement for Indoor Model: LMN125HVT; Compatible/Interchangeable with new model)Performance
- Capacity (BTU/hr): 12,000 Class
- Fan Air Flow Rate (CMM): 10.0/8.0/6.0
- Fan Air Flow Rate (CFM): 353/282/212
- Dehumidification Rate (pts/hr): 3.2
- Sound Level H/M/L (dB (A)+3): 35/28/24Electrical
- Running Current (A): 0.15
- Power Supply (Ø/V/Hz): 1/208~230/60Refrigerant and Piping
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 3/8"
- Drain OD,ID (Inches): 4/5, 5/8
- Temperature Sensor: Thermistor
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 82 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 49 Feet
- Power/Transmission Interunit Cable (No. x AWG): 4 x 18Dimensions and Weight
- Body Dimensions (W x H x D Inches): 35-1/4 x 11-3/32 x 6-1/2
- Net Weight Body (W x H x D lbs.): 20.9Wiring cable size must comply with the applicable local and national code.
Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What outdoor units can I use to work with the LG LMN126HVT? Also, do you currently have the the LG LMN126HVT in stock? Thanks.by Roy A. on 04-18-2013
LG LMU247HV (LMU246HV) SKU: 881094 is a compatible unit for the above indoor unit. Both units are in stock.on 04-23-2013Please login or register before adding a question.