- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LMN187HVT Ductless Air Conditioning, Multi-Zone Wall Mount Air Handler - 18,000 BTU
The LMN187HVT is a multi-zone air handler and requires a multi-zone condenser to operate. The LG LMN187HVT is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately.
The LG LMN187HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Wall Mount Air Handler - 18,000 BTU features a self cleaning coil, auto operation and a unique two part, split design to save energy and money. With an installation wireless LCD remote control, holder plate, batteries and hardware, installation of your unit is a breeze.
Ductless technology is proven to be an efficient and attractive alternative to traditional ACs. You connect the indoor LG LMN187HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Wall Mount Air Handler - 18,000 BTU to a multi zone ductless outdoor unit, which is purchased separately. And with chaos swing and a variable speed compressor inverter, you know you're getting the high quality LG is known for.
The LG LMN187HVT Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Wall Mount Air Handler - 18,000 BTU also includes a self cleaning indoor coil, which eliminates moisture and dirt from the surface and leaves it clean and free or particles. For long lasting power and performance, have your unit installed by a licensed contractor.
LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system, however it is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler, which is the unit you are looking at on this page, and the noisy condenser which needs to be bought separately and is installed outside.
The LG LMN187HVT is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately. LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life.
Indoor Unit Includes:
- Wall Unit
- Installation plate and hardware
- Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware
- Installation manual
- Wired thermostat is available (SOLD SEPARATELY)
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Jet cool
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Auto operation (Artificial Intelligence)
- Auto restart operation: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-hour on/off timer
- Indoor Model: LG LMN187HVT(Replacement for Indoor Model: LG LMN186HVT; Compatible/Interchangeable with new model)
- Heating Capacity (BTU): 18000
- Cooling Capacity (BTU): 18000
- Number of Zones: 1
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Application: Cooling
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 572/502/434
- Dehumidification (Pts/Hr): 4
- Sound Level H/M/L (dB(A)+3): 37/33/28
- Running Current (A): 0.15
- Voltage: 208/230
- Hertz: 60
- Phase: 1
- Liquid Line: 1/4"
- Suction Line: 1/2"
- Max. Pipe Length (ft.): 82'
- Gas Connection: 3/8"
- Drain OD: 27/32"
- Drain ID: 5/8"
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Sensor Type: Thermistor
- Indoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 12-25/32" x 41-9/16" x 9-27/32"
- Indoor Weight: 36.37 lbsWiring cable size must comply with the applicable local and national code.
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (Ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.