- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LMU187HV Ductless Air Conditioning, 21 SEER Multi-Zone Outdoor Condenser w/ Heat Pump - 18,000 BTU
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The LMU187HV is a multi-zone air handler and requires a multi-zone condenser to operate.
The LG LMU187HV Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Outdoor Condenser w/ Heat Pump is a 18,000 BTU, high efficiency outdoor unit, and is also Energy Star Rated. This multi zone t unit from industry leading LG connects with and operates indoor units across different rooms (2 zones required). This is the outdoor unit only and the indoor units it connects to must be purchased separately.
Featuring low ambient operations, proven ductless technology, non-invasive installation and high efficiency, the LG LMU187HV additionally offers specifics such as defrost and deicing, auto operation and restart delay. It comes equipped with sufficient refrigeration for charging three inside coils, as well as the outdoor to indoor unit transmission cable.
To be eligible for the included factory warranty, the LG LMU187HV Ductless Air Conditioning Multi-Zone Outdoor Condenser w/ Heat Pump must be professionally installed by a licensed contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
Outdoor Unit Includes:
- Exterior Unit
- Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging 2 indoor coils
- Installation manual
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
- Restart delay (3-minutes)
- Self diagnosis and soft start
- Inverter (variable speed compressor)
- Auto operation (artificial intelligence)
- Auto restart operation (automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure)
- Low ambient operation to 14 Degrees F (cooling mode)
- Gold Fin Anti Corrosion
- Energy Star Rated
- Outdoor Model: LMU187HVPerformance
- Capacity (BTUs): 18,000 Class
- Maximum No. of Connectable Indoor Units: 2Electrical
- Power Input (kW): Cooling: 0.26~1.12~2.37; Heating: 0.28~1.29~2.48 (Min~Rated~Max)
- Running Current (A): Cooling: 1.5~5.2~10.8; Heating: 1.5~6.0~11.3 (Min~Rated~Max)
- Power Supply (Ø/V/Hz): 1/208~230/60
- Outdoor Power Supply Cable (No. x AWG): 3 x 14
- Outdoor to Indoor Unit Transmission Cable (No. x AWG): 4 x 18Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D Inches): 34-1/4 x 31-13/16 x 12-19/35
- Net Weight (lbs.): 123.5Refrigerant and Piping
- Refrigerant Charge (oz.): 67
- Refrigerant Type: R410A
- Refrigerant Control: EEV
- Liquid Piping Connections (Inches): 1/4 x 2EA
- Gas Piping Connections (Inches): 3/8 x 2EA
- Maximum Total Piping (ft.): 164
- Maximum OD~ID Piping (ft.): 82
- Piping Length - No Additional Refrigerant (ft.): 49.2
- Outdoor Unit~Indoor Unit Maximum Elevation Difference (ft.): 49.2
- Indoor Unit~Outdoor Unit Maximum Elevation Difference (ft.): 24.6Thermostat Range
- Cooling Operation Range (°F):14~114.8
- Outdoor Heating Operation Range (°F): 5~75.2Wiring cable size must comply with the applicable local and national code. The data mentioned in the above table are only for non-ducted type of indoor unit.
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.