LG 36,000 BTU 4-Zone Ductless Flex Multi-Split Air Conditioner with Heat Pump Inverter (Outdoor Unit)
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Heating & Cooling ClearanceView all items in this category
About the LG LMU366HV Four Zone Multi Split Ductless Outdoor Unit Air Conditioner with Heat Pump Inverter
The LG LMU366HV Four Zone Multi Split Ductless Outdoor Unit Air Conditioner is a 36,000 Class BTU unit with a heat pump inverter, allowing you to connect to and operate up to four indoor units in separate rooms. With self-diagnosis, Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion, auto operation and low ambient operations, this unit is perfect for various residential and commercial needs.
Although similar to a central air system, the LG LMU366HV Four Zone Multi Split Ductless Outdoor Unit Air Conditioner features the latest in ductless technology, which offers less invasive ductwork and a more attractive design. The air handler is installed indoors and the noisy condenser is outside.
The LG LMU366HV Four Zone Multi Split Ductless Outdoor Unit Air Conditioner's heat pump inverter offers added convenience and efficiency. As a reversible, two way heat pump, it utilizes electricity to transfer heat between the inside and outside. It delivers heat on the heating cycle and reverses it on the cooling, and while using variable speed compression, it matches the heating and cooling load and avoids the on and off cycling of traditional systems. This saves you on energy usage.
To properly size and install the unit, LG recommends that a qualified contractor handle the installation for ultimate performance and longevity.
Outdoor Unit Includes:
• Exterior Unit
• Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging 4 indoor coils
• Installation manual
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
• Restart delay (3-minutes)
• Self diagnosis
• Soft start
• Auto operation (Artificial intelligence)
• Auto restart operation: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
• Low ambient operation
• Gold Fin Anti Corrosion
Specifications:• Outdoor Model: LMU336HV
• Capacity (BTUs): 36,000 Class
• Sound Pressure Sound Level (H) (dB(A)+3): 52
• Maximum No. of Connectable Indoor Units: 4
• Power Input (kW): Cooling: 0.72~3.75~3.92; Heating: 0.72~3.70~4.10 (Min~Rated~Max)
• Running Current (A): Cooling: 3.0~17.4~18.2; Heating: 4.5~17.2~18.8 (Min~Rated~Max)
• Power Supply (Ø/V/Hz): 1/208~230/60
• Outdoor Power Supply Cable (No. x AWG): 3 x 12
• Outdoor to Indoor Unit Transmission Cable (No. x AWG): 4 x 18
Dimensions and Weight
• Dimensions (W x H x D Inches): 34-1/4 x 31-13/16 x 9/16
• Net Weight (lbs.): 143.3
Refrigerant and Piping
• Refrigerant Charge (oz.): 89.95 (at 24.6 ft.)
• Refrigerant Type: R401A
• Refrigerant Control: EEV
• Liquid Piping Connections (Inches): 1/4 x 3EA
• Gas Piping Connections (Inches): 3/8 x 3EA
• Maximum Total Piping (ft.): 246.1
• Maximum OD~ID Piping (ft.): 82.0
• Piping Length - No Additional Refrigerant (ft.): 123.0
• Outdoor Unit~Indoor Unit Maximum Elevation Difference (ft.): 49.2
• Indoor Unit~Outdoor Unit Maximum Elevation Difference (ft.): 24.6
• Cooling Operation Range (°F):14~114.8
• Outdoor Heating Operation Range (°F): 5~75.2
Wiring cable size must comply with the applicable local and national code. The data mentioned in the above table are only for non-ducted type of indoor unit.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
LG website says that this model, LMU366HV (sku 881095), is discontinued and is being replaced with the LMU369HV. Therefore, if I order this "pre-order" will I receive the LMU369HV unit?? Also is price the same as the preorder price?
Yes, we are shipping out new models at the same price and no longer shipping the discontinued models. Pricing will change based on new model pricing shortly. Purchase now and save even more.
If you are a new customer, please register first: