- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LS091HSV Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 9,000 BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LS091HSV2View this item
About the LG LS091HSV Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with High Efficiency Heat Pump Inverter
This LG LS091HSV Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner is a 9,000 class BTU, single zone air conditioner with a high efficiency heat pump inverter. It qualifies for Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency, which makes it another popular and money saving item from LG. With a variable speed compression inverter, Gold Fin Anti-corrosion, deodorizing filter, allergy reduction filter and self-cleaning indoor coil, the LG LS091HSV Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner is a loaded and fully stocked unit for your home.
Ductless technology offers an attractive and quieter unit, and its split part design allows for inside installation of the air handler and outside installation of the noisy condenser. It requires only a 3” opening in the ceiling or wall, unlike non-spilt designed units.
The LG LS091HSV Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner is pre-charged with enough environmentally friendly refrigerant to charge 25 feet of line and the interior unit. A wired wall thermostat is required.Optional: wired wall thermostat (Model: PQRCVSLO) which is sold separately.Indoor Unit Includes: Wall Unit Installation plate and hardware Remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware Installation manual SOLD SEPARATELY: Optional wired wall thermostat (Model: PQRCVSLO) accessoryOutdoor Unit Includes: Exterior Unit Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and a 25 foot line set (line set NOT included)Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- Energy saving
- R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
- Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
- Allergy reduction filter
- Deordorizing filter
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Cooling mode/Heating/Fan Mode
- Jet cool/Jet heat
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- 4-way auto swing
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Sleep mode
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- Auto changeover
- Built-in low ambient standard, down to 14°F (cooling mode)
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- System Model: LS091HSV
- Indoor Model: LSN091HSV
- Outdoor Model: LSU091HSVPerformance
- Capacity (BTUs): 9,000 Cooling; 10,800 Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 13.3
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 20
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 11.0
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 350/280/210
- Fan Speeds: 7/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 2.6
- Indoor dB(A): 38/33/24/19
- Outdoor dB(A): 45Electrical
- Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Voltage Indoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Amperage: 6.3/7.4
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 8.2
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 15Refrigerant Line and Formula
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 3/8"
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 65 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 32 FeetDimensions and Weight
- Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 34-13/16 x 11-1/4 x 8-1/4
- Indoor Weight (lbs.): 24.3
- Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 30-5/16 x 21-7/16 x 11-5/16
- Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 77.2Thermostat Range
- Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.