- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LS093HE Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 9,000 BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LS090HEVView this item
The LS093HE is a Ductless Mini Split System that consists of a LSN093HE and a LSU093HE.
The LG LS093HE Ductless Single Zone Air Conditioner with Heat Pump is a 9,000 Class BTU mini split AC unit that is mounted to your wall. It features the latest in ductless technology, and a heat pump is included. This unit offers many conveniences, such as remote control operation, an auto sleep mode and defrost control that removes frost from the coil when the outside temperature is low.
Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant is used with the LG LS093HE Ductless Single Zone Air Conditioner with Heat Pump, and an included plasma air purifying system makes this unit a safe choice for your home. And, since this unit also includes a heat pump inverter, it will distribute the cool and warm air you desire evenly throughout the room. With added features such as jet cool and four fan speeds, your comfort is at your control.
To help ensure optimum performance, the correct installation and a long life for your LG LS093HE Ductless Single Zone Air Conditioner with Heat Pump, it's recommended that you have the unit professionally installed by a licensed heating and cooling contractor.
Indoor Unit Includes:
- Wall Unit
- Installation plate and hardware
- Remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware
- Installation manual
Outdoor Unit Includes:
- Exterior Unit
- Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and a 25 foot line set (line set NOT included)
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
- R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
- Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Jet cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool room
- Cooling mode
- Heating mode
- Fan mode
- Auto operation: Provides 3 levels of comfort; temperature/fan speed will set automatically
- Manual power switch: Easily accessed button allows continued operation without remote control
- Defrost control: Shuts down indoor fan to prevent cold air from blowing in; removes frost from coil when outdoor temperature is low
- Temperature display on indoor unit: Shows interior unit temperature
- Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- 4 fan speeds
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Evaporator frost control
- Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code
- System Model: LS093HE
- Indoor Model: LSN093HE
- Outdoor Model: LSU093HE
- Capacity (BTUs): 10,500 Cooling; 10,500 Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 9.5
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 13
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 7.7
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 330/280/230
- Fan Speeds: 4/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 3.0
- Indoor dB(A): 41/36/34
- Outdoor dB(A): 48
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.