- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LS120HYV Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 12,000 BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LA120HYVView this item
This LG LS120HYV Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner is a wall mounted 12,000 class BTU, single zone unit, complete with heat pump inverter. The heat pump of this leading LG unit uses compressors with AC to DC inverter technology, which have variable speeds. This allows the continuously matching of the heating and cooling load and avoids the on/off cycling of conventional central heating systems and electric resistance, which often have high energy usage.
Ductless split systems are similar to central air systems, but offer a more convenient, energy efficient and attractive design. The LG LS120HYV Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner has many features, including four fan speeds, built-in low ambient standard to 14 degrees for cooling mode, defrost control and a self cleaning indoor coil, among others.
LG is known as a leader in the ductless air conditioning industry and offers you the quality you’ve come to depend on in its products. With the latest ductless technology, you’ll enjoy a quieter, safer and more efficient air conditioning with the LG LS120HYV Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with Heat Pump Inverter.
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Inverter (Variable Speed Compressor)
- Energy Saving
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion
- Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil
- Cooling/Heating/Fan Mode
- Jet Cool/Jet Heat
- Chaos Wind
- 4-Way Auto Swing
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- Sleep Mode
- Dehumidifying Mode
- Auto Restart
- Auto Changeover
- Built-In Low Ambient Standard, Down To 14°F (Cooling Mode)
- 24-Hour On/Off Timer
- Condensate Sensor Connection
- Plasma Air Purifying System
- Wall Unit
- Installation Plate and Hardware
- Remote Control, Batteries, Holder and Holder Hardware
- Exterior Unit
- Exterior Unit Has Sufficient Refrigerant For Charging Indoor Coil And A 25 Ft. Line Set (Line Set Not Included)
- Installation Manual
- Cooling Capacity (BTU): 12000
- Heating Capacity (BTU): 13600
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Number of Zones: 1
- Fan Speeds: 6/Auto/Chaos
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 512/406/300
- EER: 14.1
- SEER: 26.0
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Thermostat Range (Cooling/Heating: 64°-86°F/60°-86°F
- Indoor Voltage: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Amps: 8.7 Amps
- Indoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 11-5/8" x 34-3/8" x 9-1/4"
- Indoor Weight: 25.3lbs
- Outdoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 25-13/16" x 34-1/4" x 12-5/8"
- Outdoor Weight: 94.8lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years Compressor; 2 Years Parts
- Two (2) Year Manufaturer Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty on the Compressor
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
The web-site shows the item as a "pre-order". Do you have an ETA on when it would be shipped if I ordered now?by Daniel C. on 03-03-2013
Items that claim pre-order can have a lead time from 2-3 business days up to 2 business weeks. It depends on the item. If you call 877-998-9378 a customer service rep may be able to get a better ETA.on 03-08-2013Please login or register before adding a question.