- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LS121HSV 12,000 BTU Single-Zone Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner with Heat Pump Inverter - High Efficiency
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LS121HSV2View this item
About the LG LS121HSV High Efficiency Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with Heat Pump Inverter
The LG LS121HSV High Efficiency Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner single zone, wall mounted unit with high efficiency heat pump inverter is a must for your home. Qualifying for the Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency, this 12,000 Class unit from LG offers you the quality you’ve come to expect from the company's products. With amenities galore such as a built-in low ambient standard, chaos swing and allergy reduction filter, this air conditioner provides you an attractive, quiet and safe choice for your needs.
Designed with the latest split part ductless technology, this LG LS121HSV High Efficiency Air Conditioner will heat and cool your rooms at a much lower cost than baseboards and wall heaters. Complete with a two way reversible heat pump that transfers heat between inside and outdoor air by expanding and compressing a refrigerant, this environmentally friendly unit is a safe and smart choice from LG.
Installation is simple, and expensive and invasive ductwork is eliminated with this unit. Consider other features like its plasma air purifying system and permanent filter, and you’ll want to purchase your LG LS121HSV High Efficiency Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner with Heat Pump Inverter today.Optional: wired wall thermostat (Model: PQRCVSLO) which is sold separately.Indoor Unit Includes: Wall Unit Installation plate and hardware Remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware Installation manual SOLD SEPARATELY: Optional wired wall thermostat (Model: PQRCVSLO) accessoryOutdoor Unit Includes: Exterior Unit Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and a 25 foot line set (line set NOT included)Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- Energy saving
- R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
- Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
- Allergy reduction filter
- Deordorizing filter
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Cooling mode/Heating/Fan Mode
- Jet cool/Jet heat
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- 4-way auto swing
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Sleep mode
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- Auto changeover
- Built-in low ambient standard, down to 14°F (cooling mode)
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- System Model: LS121HSV
- Indoor Model: LSN121HSV
- Outdoor Model: LSU121HSVPerformance
- Capacity (BTUs): 11,200 Cooling; 13,300 Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 12.5
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 20
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 11.3
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 350/280/210
- Fan Speeds: 7/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 3.0
- Indoor dB(A): 39/33/24/19
- Outdoor dB(A): 45Electrical
- Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Voltage Indoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Amperage: 6.3/7.4
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 8.2
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 15Refrigerant Line and Formula
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 3/8"
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 65 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 32 FeetDimensions and Weight
- Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 34-13/16 x 11-1/4 x 8-1/4
- Indoor Weight (lbs.): 24.3
- Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 30-5/16 x 21-7/16 x 11-5/16
- Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 77.2Thermostat Range
- Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Does the mini splits come with the three communicative wires or is that separate?by Matt T. on 07-11-2012
LG ductless air conditioners include necessary equipment except for the refrigerant line set, which you can select based on the specified length you will need (or what is allowable per your unit- check owners manual or spec sheet). Also, optional thermostat(s) are sold separately.on 07-11-2012
Will this units circulating fan shut down when in AC mode after the desired temp has been reached?by Dennis P. on 07-06-2012
No, the circulating fan will remain on. According to a LG representative, they used to manufacture a model that would turn off once desired temperature was reached, however, that model has since been discontinued.on 07-06-2012
what kind of warranty does this unit haveby rich R. on 06-04-2012
Here is the warranty information on this product:
Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.on 06-04-2012Please login or register before adding a question.