- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LS122HE Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 12,000 BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LS120HEVView this item
The LG LS122HE Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner is a wall mounted, 12,000 Class BTU, single zone AC unit. Some features include both cooling and heating modes, a dehumidifier, super quiet operation, an air purifying system and R410A refrigerant. As a ductless system, it functions much like a central air system, but without the hassle and unattractiveness of invasive ductwork.
Your LG LS122HE Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner will evenly cool and heat your rooms where and when you want it. With fan mode, heating mode and a temperature display that you can easily control, your home's comfort is right at your fingertips.
The included heat pump in the LG LS122HE Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner is a two way, reversible pump that transfers heat between indoor and outdoor air. Using a vapor compression system, heat from the outside is delivered inside on the heating cycle and reversed when cooling is desired. A factory warranty is included with your unit, but it must be professionally installed for you to qualify for it.
NOTE: The LS122HE is a Ductless Mini Split System that consists of a LSN122HE and a LSU122HE.Indoor Unit Includes:• Wall Unit• Installation plate and hardware• Remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware• Installation manualOutdoor Unit Includes:• Exterior Unit• Exterior unit has sufficient refrigerant for charging indoor coil and a 25 foot line set (line set NOT included)Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
- R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
- Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Jet cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool room
- Cooling mode
- Heating mode
- Fan mode
- Auto operation: Provides 3 levels of comfort; temperature/fan speed will set automatically
- Manual power switch: Easily accessed button allows continued operation without remote control
- Defrost control: Shuts down indoor fan to prevent cold air from blowing in; removes frost from coil when outdoor temperature is low
- Temperature display on indoor unit: Shows interior unit temperature
- Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- 4 fan speeds
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Evaporator frost control
- System Model: LS122HE
- Indoor Model: LSN122HE
- Outdoor Model: LSU122HEPerformance
- Capacity (BTUs): 11,500 Cooling; 11,500 Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 10
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 13
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 7.8
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 330/280/230
- Fan Speeds: 4/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 3.0
- Indoor dB(A): 41/36/34
- Outdoor dB(A): 48Electrical
- Rated Voltage Outdoor: 115-60-1
- Rated Voltage Indoor: 36V DC
- Rated Amperage: 10.5
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 15
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 20Refrigerant Line and Formula
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 1/4"; Suction: 1/2"
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 49 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 25 FeetDimensions and Weight
- Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 35-3/16 x 11-5/8 x 6-1/2
- Indoor Weight (lbs.): 20.5
- Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 30-5/16 x 21-5/16 x 9-5/8
- Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 72.8Thermostat Range
- Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
do i need to buy anything extra to install or is it complete with elect.hookups and all lines?by JOHN H. on 07-24-2012
You will need to buy a set of refrigerant / suction lines, and any necessary duct pieces, which can be found here:
All Ductless Installations require a professional HVAC contractoron 07-24-2012
What size power wire do i need for this unit?by keith L. on 06-26-2012
The LG LS122HE includes a heavy duty three-prong power cord that is designed to safely operate this unit.
It is recommended that this unit be installed by a professional.on 06-27-2012
I want to install a unit on my third floor. Do I have to have something mounted to the outside of my house on the 3rd floor also?by Marie P. on 05-30-2012
The LG LS122HE requires a 25ft line set (or shorter) to supply adequate refrigerant to the indoor unit. Therefore, the condenser unit must be within a 25ft proximity.We recommend checking all building and safety codes before attempting an installation of this type.on 05-30-2012Please login or register before adding a question.