- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LS180HEV Ductless Air Conditioning, 17 SEER Mega Standard Single-Zone Mini-Split System w/Heat Pump - 18,200 BTU
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The LG LS180HEV Ductless Air Conditioning, Mega Standard Single-Zone Mini-Split System w/Heat Pump - 18,200 BTU is a wall mounted air conditioner with heat pump inverter that connects to a single zone ductless outdoor unit. This unique unit offers a slim and sleek, modern design, and with an included remote to control your own temperature comforts. This unit is full of the luxury and convenience you’ve come to expect from LG.
As a ductless unit similar to a central air system, the LG LSN120HEV is designed with two part, split technology, which features the air handler installed inside your home and the noisy condenser installed outside. This eliminates invasive ductwork and makes installation simple and easy.
The LG LS180HEV Ductless Air Conditioning, Mega Standard Single-Zone Mini-Split System w/Heat Pump - 18,200 BTU also features an electronic air purifier and electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds. Have your unit professionally installed by a licensed contractor to ensure that it operates at its best performance and for a very long time.
LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, this system is unique. It is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler and the noisy condenser which is installed outside.
LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life. Indoor Unit Includes: • Wall Unit • Installation plate and hardware • Remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware • Installation manual
Outdoor Unit Includes: • Exterior Unit • Exterior Unit Has Sufficient Refrigerant For Charging Indoor Coil And A 25 Ft. Line Set (Line Set Not Included) • Installation manual
Sold Separately: • Wired thermostat is available (SOLD SEPARATELY) Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft12,000 BTU350-500 sqft18,000 BTU500-700 sqft24,000 BTU700-1000 sqft30,000 BTU1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Inverter (Variable speed compressor)
- Energy Saving
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
- Self-cleaning indoor coil
- Cooling/Heating/Fan mode Jet cool
- Chaos Wind
- 2-Way Auto Swing
- Ultra quiet operation
- Sleep mode
- Dehumidifying mode
- Auto restart
- Auto Changeover
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Condensate sensor connection
- System Model #: LS180HEV
- Indoor Model #: LSN180HEV
- Outdoor Model #: LSU180HEV
- Capacity (BTUs) Cooling: 17,000
- Capacity (BTUs) Heating: 19,000
- EER: 10.97
- SEER: 17
- HSPF: 8.7
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 512/441/353
- Fan Speeds: 3/4/4
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 3.38
- Indoor dB(A): 42/40/35
- Outdoor dB(A): 51
- Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Voltage Indoor: 230/208-60-1
- Indoor W x H x D (inches): 40 9/16 x 12 13/16 x 9 13/16
- Weight (lbs.): 28
- Outdoor W x H x D (inches): 30 5/16 x 21 1/2 x 11 5/16
- Weight (lbs.): 72
- Thermostat Range Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86
- Five (5) Year Manufaturer Warranty on Parts; Seven (7) Year Manufacturer Warranty on the Compressor
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.