- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LS181HSV3 Ductless Air Conditioning, Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 18,200 BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LS180HSV4View this item
- This LG LS181HSV3 Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner is a wall mounted 18,200 class BTU, single zone unit, complete with heat pump inverter. The heat pump of this leading LG unit uses compressors with AC to DC inverter technology, which have variable speeds. This allows the continuously matching of the heating and cooling load and avoids the on/off cycling of conventional central heating systems and electric resistance, which often have high energy usage.
Ductless split systems are similar to central air systems, but offer a more convenient, energy efficient and attractive design. The LG LS181HSV3 Mini Split Ductless Air Conditioner has many features, including four fan speeds, built-in low ambient standard to 14 degrees for cooling mode, defrost control and a self cleaning indoor coil, among others.
LG is known as a leader in the ductless air conditioning industry and offers you the quality you’ve come to depend on in its products. With the latest ductless technology, you’ll enjoy a quieter, safer and more efficient air conditioning with the LG LS181HSV3 Ductless Air Conditioning, Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 18,200 BTU.
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft12,000 BTU350-500 sqft18,000 BTU500-700 sqft24,000 BTU700-1000 sqft30,000 BTU1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.This item qualifies for Energy Star Tax Credits for Consumer Energy Efficiency: Click Here for more information
- Inverter (Variable Speed Compressor)
- Energy Saving
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion
- Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil
- Cooling/Heating/Fan Mode
- Jet Cool/Jet Heat
- Chaos Wind
- 4-Way Auto Swing
- Sleep Mode
- Auto Restart
- Auto Changeover
- Built-In Low Ambient Standard, Down To 14°F (Cooling Mode)
- 24-Hour On/Off Timer
- Condensate Sensor Connection
- Cooling Only Function
- Wall Unit
- Installation Plate and Hardware
- Remote Control, Batteries, Holder and Holder Hardware
- Exterior Unit
- Exterior Unit Has Sufficient Refrigerant For Charging Indoor Coil And A 24.6 Ft. Line Set (Line Set Not Included)
- Installation Manual
- Replaces: LG LS181HSV2
- Indoor Unit: LSN181HSV3
- Outdoor Unit: LSU181HSV3
- Cooling Capacity (BTU): 18,200
- Heating Capacity (BTU): 22,000
- Fan Speeds: 6/6/6
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 622/509/399
- EER: 12.6
- SEER: 20.5
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Thermostat Range (Cooling/Heating: 64°-86°F/60°-86°F
- Indoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 140 9/16 x 12 13/16 x 9 11/16
- Indoor Weight: 32 lbs
- Outdoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 34 1/4 x 31 1/2 x 12 5/8
- Outdoor Weight: 123 lbs
- Two (2) Year Manufaturer Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty on the Compressor
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Which line set (suction and liquid lines) would I need to purchase for the LS181HSV3 ductless air conditioner?by David V. from Chandler, Arizona on 06-04-2014
The line set for the LG LS181HSV3 is the Diversitech D61080250B3B6 and can be found here on our website:http://www.westsidewholesale.com/diversitech-d61080250b3b6.htmlon 06-05-2014Please login or register before adding a question.