LG LS240HSV 24,000 BTU Single-Zone Ductless Mini-Split Air Conditioner with Heat Pump Inverter - High Efficiency
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
LG LS240HSV2View this item
The powerful LG LS240HSV Ductless Air Conditioner offers 24,000 BTUs of power and includes a variety of features such as a heat pump inverter, allergy-reduction filter, Gold Fin anticorrosion treatment, auto swing and four-way sleep.
The system is extremely quiet since the condenser is installed outdoors while the quiet air handler is mounted indoors. The LG240HSV requires very little ductwork, saving both time and money on the installation. As an additional benefit, the LG LS240HSV meets the requirements for Energy Star Tax Credits. Click here for more information.
We recommend positioning the heating/cooling portion of the unit on a vertical wall close to the ceiling. This placement is the most effective for efficient and uniform distribution of both heat and cold air and is also the safest and quietest location for the unit. Westside also suggests that a professional, licensed contractor install the LG LS240HSV to maximize performance and ensure long-lasting functionality. To qualify for warranty, it is required that mini-split systems are installed by an EPA Refrigerant Certified licensed heating contractor.
Optional: wired wall thermostat (Model: PQRCVSLO) which is sold separately.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
Features:• Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
• Energy saving
• R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
• Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
• Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
• Allergy reduction filter
• Deodorizing filter
• Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
• Cooling mode/Heating/Fan Mode
• Jet cool/Jet heat
• Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
• 4-way auto swing
• Ultra-quiet operation
• Sleep mode
• Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
• Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
• Auto changeover
• Built-in low ambient standard, down to 14°F (cooling mode)
• 24-Hour on/off timer
Specifications:• System Model: LS240HSV
• Indoor Model: LSN240HSV
• Outdoor Model: LSU240HSV
• Capacity (BTUs): 22,000 Cooling; 27,600 Heating
• Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 12.5
• Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 18.9
• Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 10.2
• Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 700/570/450
• Fan Speeds: 5/Auto/Chaos
• Dehumidification (pts/hr): 6.0
• Indoor dB(A): 46/43/39
• Outdoor dB(A): 54
• Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1
• Rated Voltage Indoor: 230/208-60-1
• Rated Amperage: 11.0/12.0
• Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 16.8
• Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 25
Refrigerant Line and Formula
• Pipe Size: Liquid: 3/8"; Suction: 5/8"
• Additional Refrigerant: 0.38 oz/ft.
• Maximum Pipe Length: 98 Feet
• Maximum Elevation: 49 Feet
Dimensions and Weight
• Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 47-5/8 x 13-5/8 x 8-1/16
• Indoor Weight (lbs.): 39.7
• Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 34-5/16 x 31-1/2 x 12-5/8
• Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 132.3
• Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86
Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Where are these Split Air Conditioners made?
what is the temp of the air blowing out of a wall mounted H-P 24th btu model?
The output air temperature depends on the desired temperature, and the existing temperature in the room. When the difference in temperature (based on the room temp. versus your desired temp.) is greater, the unit will produce a cooler flow of air to maximize effectiveness in cooling.
According to an LG representative, there are many factors that are taken into account in the operation of LG mini-split systems to optimize efficiency, making operation more versatile for a more universal application.
If you are a new customer, please register first: