- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning, 18 SEER Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
The LS307HV3 is a Ductless Mini Split System that consists of a LSN307HV3 and a LSU307HV3.
The LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU offers a wall mounted, 30,000 class unit that features a heat pump inverter. It is full of features such as auto changeover, ultra quiet operation, and R410A Refrigerant, this ductless air conditioner with heat pump inverter is designed to offer more for your home.
The LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU provides a split part design, where the air handler is indoors and the noisy condenser is installed outside. This eliminates the need for invasive and costly ductwork. Requiring only a 3" opening in the wall or ceiling, installation is easy with simple connection of electrical and refrigerant lines.
This unit also includes a reversible ductless heat pump that uses electricity to transfer heat between the indoors and outdoors. Using a two way refrigerant vapor compression system, it takes heat from the outside and delivers it inside on a heating cycle and reverses it on the cooling. Be sure to have the LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU professionally installed to qualify for the included factory warranty.
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Auto changeover
- Jet cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool room
- Cooling mode/Heating/Fan Mode
- Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2
- System Model: LS307HV3
- Indoor Model: LSN307HV3
- Outdoor Model: LSU307HV3
- Replacement for System Model: LS307HV2; NOT Compatible/Interchangeable with new models
- Cooling Capacity (BTU): 30000
- Heating Capacity (BTU): 32000
- Number of Zones: 1
- Energy Star Rated: No
- EER: 10
- SEER: 18
- Dehumidification (Pts/Hr): 10.6
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Fan Speeds: 4/4/4
- Features: Evaporator frost control
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Defrost Control
- Modes: Heating, Fan, Auto Sleep, Dehumidification, Cooling
- Air Circulation CFM (High): 770/629/424
- Remote Control: Wireless
- Outdoor Voltage: 230/208-60-1
- Indoor Voltage: 230/208-60-1
- Indoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 13-5/8" x 47-5/8" x 8-1/16"
- Outdoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 31-1/2" x 34-5/16" x 12-5/8"
- Thermostat Range (Cooling/Heating): 64°-90°F/60°-86°F
- Mount: Wall
- Max. Pipe Length (ft.): 98'
- Liquid Line: 3/8"
- Suction Line: 5/8"
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (Ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
Heats and cools very well. The unit is quiet in and out.
on 12-09-2015 by Keith
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
What amperage service is required?by Michael W. from Norfolk, VA on 12-05-2014
Electrical Data for the LG LS307HV3: Running Current Cooling - Max. (Amps) : 15.4 AmpsRunning Current Heating - Max (Amps) : 15.4 Ampson 12-08-2014
Would a unit or two such as this LG one be sufficient to cool a parish hall?by Neil T. from Monrovia, CA on 05-23-2014
It would depend on how big the space is that you are cooling/warming.A 30,000 BTU will cool roughly anywhere from 1000-1250 square feet.on 06-05-2014Please login or register before adding a question.