LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU
Ask a Question
About this Product
The LS307HV3 is a Ductless Mini Split System that consists of a LSN307HV3 and a LSU307HV3.
The LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU offers a wall mounted, 30,000 class unit that features a heat pump inverter. It is full of features such as auto changeover, ultra quiet operation, R410A Refrigerant and a plasma air purifying system, this ductless air conditioner with heat pump inverter is designed to offer more for your home.
The LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU provides a split part design, where the air handler is indoors and the noisy condenser is installed outside. This eliminates the need for invasive and costly ductwork. Requiring only a 3" opening in the wall or ceiling, installation is easy with simple connection of electrical and refrigerant lines.
This unit also includes a reversible ductless heat pump that uses electricity to transfer heat between the indoors and outdoors. Using a two way refrigerant vapor compression system, it takes heat from the outside and delivers it inside on a heating cycle and reverses it on the cooling. Be sure to have the LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU professionally installed to qualify for the included factory warranty.
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
- Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Auto changeover
- Jet cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool room
- Cooling mode/Heating/Fan Mode
- Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Built-in low ambient standard down to 14°F (cooling mode)
- Manual power switch: Easily accessed button allows continued operation without remote control
- Defrost control: Shuts down indoor fan to prevent cold air from blowing in; removes frost from coil when outdoor temperature is low
- Temperature display on indoor unit: Shows interior unit temperature
- Evaporator frost control
- Energy saving
- 4 fan speeds
- System Model: LS307HV3
- Indoor Model: LSN307HV3
- Outdoor Model: LSU307HV3
- Replacement for System Model: LS307HV2; NOT Compatible/Interchangeable with new models
- Cooling Capacity (BTU): 30000
- Heating Capacity (BTU): 32000
- Number of Zones: 1
- Energy Star Rated: No
- EER: 10
- SEER: 18
- Dehumidification (Pts/Hr): 10.6
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Fan Speeds: 4/4/4
- Features: Evaporator frost control
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Defrost Control
- Modes: Heating, Fan, Auto Sleep, Dehumidification, Cooling
- Air Circulation CFM (High): 770/629/424
- Remote Control: Wireless
- Outdoor Voltage: 230/208-60-1
- Indoor Voltage: 230/208-60-1
- Indoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 13-5/8" x 47-5/8" x 8-1/16"
- Outdoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 31-1/2" x 34-5/16" x 12-5/8"
- Thermostat Range (Cooling/Heating): 64°-90°F/60°-86°F
- Mount: Wall
- Max. Pipe Length (ft.): 98'
- Liquid Line: 3/8"
- Suction Line: 5/8"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Would a unit or two such as this LG one be sufficient to cool a parish hall?
It would depend on how big the space is that you are cooling/warming.A 30,000 BTU will cool roughly anywhere from 1000-1250 square feet.
If you are a new customer, please register first: