LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU
Ask a Question
About this Product
The LS307HV3 is a Ductless Mini Split System that consists of a LSN307HV3 and a LSU307HV3.
The LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU offers a wall mounted, 30,000 class unit that features a heat pump inverter. It is full of features such as auto changeover, ultra quiet operation, R410A Refrigerant and a plasma air purifying system, this ductless air conditioner with heat pump inverter is designed to offer more for your home.
The LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU provides a split part design, where the air handler is indoors and the noisy condenser is installed outside. This eliminates the need for invasive and costly ductwork. Requiring only a 3" opening in the wall or ceiling, installation is easy with simple connection of electrical and refrigerant lines.
This unit also includes a reversible ductless heat pump that uses electricity to transfer heat between the indoors and outdoors. Using a two way refrigerant vapor compression system, it takes heat from the outside and delivers it inside on a heating cycle and reverses it on the cooling. Be sure to have the LG LS307HV3 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Mini Split System w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU professionally installed to qualify for the included factory warranty.
Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)
|9,000 BTU||150-350 sqft|
|12,000 BTU||350-500 sqft|
|18,000 BTU||500-700 sqft|
|24,000 BTU||700-1000 sqft|
|30,000 BTU||1000-1250 sqft|
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
• R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
• Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
• Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
• Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
• Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
• Auto changeover
• Jet cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool room
• Cooling mode/Heating/Fan Mode
• Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
• Ultra-quiet operation
• Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
• Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
• 24-Hour on/off timer
• Built-in low ambient standard down to 14°F (cooling mode)
• Manual power switch: Easily accessed button allows continued operation without remote control
• Defrost control: Shuts down indoor fan to prevent cold air from blowing in; removes frost from coil when outdoor temperature is low
• Temperature display on indoor unit: Shows interior unit temperature
• Evaporator frost control
• Energy saving
• 4 fan speeds
• System Model: LS307HV3
• Indoor Model: LSN307HV3
• Outdoor Model: LSU307HV3
(Replacement for System Model: LS307HV2; NOT Compatible/Interchangeable with new models)
• Cooling Capacity (BTU): 30000
• Heating Capacity (BTU): 32000
• Number of Zones: 1
• Energy Star Rated: No
• EER: 10
• SEER: 18
• Dehumidification (Pts/Hr): 10.6
• Refrigerant Type: R-410A
• Fan Speeds: 4/4/4
• Features: Evaporator frost control
• 24-Hour on/off timer
• Defrost Control
• Modes: Heating, Fan, Auto Sleep, Dehumidification, Cooling
• Air Circulation CFM (High): 770/629/424
• Remote Control: Wireless
• Outdoor Voltage: 230/208-60-1
• Indoor Voltage: 230/208-60-1
• Indoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 13-5/8" x 47-5/8" x 8-1/16"
• Outdoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 31-1/2" x 34-5/16" x 12-5/8"
• Thermostat Range (Cooling/Heating): 64°-90°F/60°-86°F
• Mount: Wall
• Max. Pipe Length (ft.): 98'
• Liquid Line: 3/8"
• Suction Line: 5/8"
Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
Would a unit or two such as this LG one be sufficient to cool a parish hall?
It would depend on how big the space is that you are cooling/warming.A 30,000 BTU will cool roughly anywhere from 1000-1250 square feet.
If you are a new customer, please register first: