- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LSN090HYV Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Air Handler - 9,000 BTU
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
LG LAN090HYVView this item
The LG LSN090HYV is the indoor unit only, outdoor units are sold separately.
The LG LSN090HYV Cool Premier 9,000 BTU Single Zone Wall Mounted Ductless Split System Air Conditioner is a wall mounted air conditioner that connects to a single zone ductless outdoor unit. This unique unit offers a slim and sleek, modern design, and with an included remote to control your own temperature comforts. This unit is full of the luxury and convenience you’ve come to expect from LG.
The LG LSN090HYV Cool Premier AIr Handler also features a plasma air purifying system, electronic air purifier and electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds. Have your unit professionally installed by a licensed contractor to ensure that it operates at its best performance and for a very long time.
LG is known as a leader in ductless air conditioner mini-split systems. A ductless split system is similar to a central air system; however, it is a split (2-part) design that consists of an indoor air handler (as seen on this page) and the noisy condenser (sold separately) which is installed outside.
LG supports and recommends that a qualified air conditioning contractor properly size and install LG Duct-Free (ductless) air conditioners for optimal performance and long life. Indoor Unit Includes: • Wall Unit • Installation plate and hardware • Wireless LCD remote control, batteries, holder and holder hardware • Installation manual Sold Separately: • Wired thermostat is available (SOLD SEPARATELY) Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Inverter (Variable Speed Compressor)
- Energy Saving
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion
- Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil
- Cooling/Heating/Fan Mode
- Jet Cool/Jet Heat
- Chaos Wind
- 4-Way Auto Swing
- Ultra Quiet Operation
- Sleep Mode
- Dehumidifying Mode
- Auto Restart
- Auto Changeover
- Built-In Low Ambient Standard, Down To 14°F (Cooling Mode)
- 24-Hour On/Off Timer
- Condensate Sensor Connection
- Plasma Air Purifying System
- Wall Unit
- Installation Plate and Hardware
- Remote Control, Batteries, Holder and Holder Hardware
- Installation Manual
- Cooling Capacity (BTU): 9000
- Heating Capacity (BTU): 11000
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Number of Zones: 1
- Fan Speeds: 6/Auto/Chaos
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 512/406/300
- EER: 16.4
- SEER: 28.0
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Thermostat Range (Cooling/Heating: 64°-86°F/60°-86°F
- Indoor Voltage: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Amps: 8.7 Amps
- Indoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 11-5/8" x 34-3/8" x 9-1/4"
- Indoor Weight: 25.3lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years Compressor; 2 Years Parts
- Two (2) Year Manufaturer Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty on the Compressor
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.