- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LSN307HV2 Ductless Air Conditioning Single-Zone Wall Mount Air Handler w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Single Zone Air HandlersView all items in this category
About the LG Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioner 30,000 BTU Single-Zone with Heat Pump Inverter (Indoor Unit)
The LG LSN307HV2 Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioner 30,000 BTU Single-Zone with Heat Pump Inverter (Indoor Unit) offers a wall mounted, 30,000 class unit that features a heat pump inverter. It is full of features such as auto changeover, ultra quiet operation, R410A Refrigerant and a plasma air purifying system, this ductless air conditioner with heat pump inverter is designed to offer more for your home.
The LG LSN307HV2 Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioner 30,000 BTU Single-Zone with Heat Pump Inverter (Indoor Unit) provides a split part design, where the air handler is indoors and the noisy condenser is installed outside. This eliminates the need for invasive and costly ductwork. Requiring only a 3" opening in the wall or ceiling, installation is easy with simple connection of electrical and refrigerant lines.
This unit also includes a reversible ductless heat pump that uses electricity to transfer heat between the indoors and outdoors. Using a two way refrigerant vapor compression system, it takes heat from the outside and delivers it inside on a heating cycle and reverses it on the cooling. Be sure to have the LG LSN307HV2 Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioner 30,000 BTU Single-Zone with Heat Pump Inverter (Indoor Unit) professionally installed to qualify for the included factory warranty.Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- R410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Plasma air purifying system: 4-stage system features permanent filter, and electronic air purifier
- Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Auto changeover
- Jet cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool room
- Cooling mode/Heating/Fan Mode
- Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Built-in low ambient standard down to 14°F (cooling mode)
- Manual power switch: Easily accessed button allows continued operation without remote control
- Defrost control: Shuts down indoor fan to prevent cold air from blowing in; removes frost from coil when outdoor temperature is low
- Temperature display on indoor unit: Shows interior unit temperature
- Evaporator frost control
- Energy saving
- 4 fan speeds
- System Model: LS307HV2
- Indoor Model: LSN307HV2
- Outdoor Model: LSU307HV2 (Sold Seperately) (Replacement for System Model: LS306HV and LS307HV, Indoor Model: LSN306HV and LSN307HV, Outdoor Model: LSU306HV and LSU307HV2; NOT Compatible/Interchangeable with new models) Performance
- Capacity (BTUs): 26,400 Cooling; 30,400 Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 8.3
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 15
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 7.7
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 710/640/530
- Fan Speeds: 5/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 7.2
- Indoor dB(A): 47/43/41
- Outdoor dB(A): 58 Electrical
- Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Voltage Indoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Amperage: 13.6/14.0
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 17
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 30 Refrigerant Line and Formula
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 3/8"; Suction: 5/8"
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 98 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 49 Feet Both lines must be insulated. Dimensions and Weight
- Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 47-5/8 x 13-5/8 x 8-1/16
- Indoor Weight (lbs.): 37.5
- Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 34-5/16 x 31-1/2 x 12-5/8
- Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 147.7 Thermostat Range
- Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86 Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (Ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.