- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LSU307HV2 Ductless Air Conditioning, 15 SEER Single-Zone Outdoor Condenser w/ Heat Pump - 30,000 BTU
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Single Zone CondensersView all items in this category
The LG LSU307HV2 Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioner 30,000 BTU Single-Zone with Heat Pump Inverter (Outdoor Unit)offers a wall mounted, 30,000 class unit that features a heat pump inverter. It is full of features such as auto changeover, ultra quiet operation, and R410A Refrigerant, this ductless air conditioner with heat pump inverter is designed to offer more for your home.
The LG LSU307HV2 Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioner 30,000 BTU Single-Zone with Heat Pump Inverter (Outdoor Unit) provides a split part design, where the air handler is indoors and the noisy condenser is installed outside. This eliminates the need for invasive and costly ductwork. Requiring only a 3" opening in the wall or ceiling, installation is easy with simple connection of electrical and refrigerant lines.
This unit also includes a reversible ductless heat pump that uses electricity to transfer heat between the indoors and outdoors. Using a two way refrigerant vapor compression system, it takes heat from the outside and delivers it inside on a heating cycle and reverses it on the cooling. Be sure to have the LG LSU307HV2 Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioner 30,000 BTU Single-Zone with Heat Pump Inverter (Outdoor Unit) professionally installed to qualify for the included factory warranty.Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft12,000 BTU350-500 sqft18,000 BTU500-700 sqft24,000 BTU700-1000 sqft30,000 BTU1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Inverter (variable speed compressor): Continues to operate at low speed to maintain temperature; quieter to operate and use less energy than conventional ACs that cycle on/off
- Gold Fin Anti-corrosion
- Chaos swing: Electronically controlled louvers and fan speeds
- Self-cleaning indoor coil: Drives dirt and moisture from coil surface leaving it clean and fresh smelling
- Auto changeover
- Jet cool: Operates at high speed for up to 30 minutes to quickly cool room
- Cooling mode/Heating/Fan Mode
- Auto sleep mode: Automatically increases temperature setting 2° twice (after 1/2 hour and 1 hour)
- Ultra-quiet operation
- Dehumidifying mode: Indoor unit senses room temperature and controls humidity
- Auto restart: Automatically restarts unit to programmed setting when electricity comes on after power failure
- 24-Hour on/off timer
- Built-in low ambient standard down to 14°F (cooling mode)
- Manual power switch: Easily accessed button allows continued operation without remote control
- Defrost control: Shuts down indoor fan to prevent cold air from blowing in; removes frost from coil when outdoor temperature is low
- Temperature display on indoor unit: Shows interior unit temperature
- Evaporator frost control
- Energy saving
- 4 fan speeds
- System Model: LS307HV2
- Indoor Model: LSN307HV2 (Sold Seperately)
- Outdoor Model: LSU307HV2 (Replacement for System Model: LS306HV and LS307HV, Indoor Model: LSN306HV and LSN307HV, Outdoor Model: LSU306HV and LSU307HV2; NOT Compatible/Interchangeable with new models) Performance
- Capacity (BTUs): 26,400 Cooling; 30,400 Heating
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER): 8.3
- Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER): 15
- Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF): 7.7
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 710/640/530
- Fan Speeds: 5/Auto/Chaos
- Dehumidification (pts/hr): 7.2
- Indoor dB(A): 47/43/41
- Outdoor dB(A): 58 Electrical
- Rated Voltage Outdoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Voltage Indoor: 230/208-60-1
- Rated Amperage: 13.6/14.0
- Minimum Circuit Ampacity (MCA): 17
- Maximum Overcurrent Protection (MOP): 30 Refrigerant Line and Formula
- Pipe Size: Liquid: 3/8"; Suction: 5/8"
- Additional Refrigerant: 0.22 oz/ft.
- Maximum Pipe Length: 98 Feet
- Maximum Elevation: 49 Feet Both lines must be insulated. Dimensions and Weight
- Indoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 47-5/8 x 13-5/8 x 8-1/16
- Indoor Weight (lbs.): 37.5
- Outdoor Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 34-5/16 x 31-1/2 x 12-5/8
- Outdoor Weight (lbs.): 147.7 Thermostat Range
- Cooling / Heating (°F): 64-86/60-86 Each system is pre-charged with enough refrigerant to charge 25 ft. of line and the interior unit. Please choose a proper wire size based on local and state code.
- Two (2) Year Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Warranty on Compressor through the Manufacturer. LG's expressed Duct-Free (Ductless) Air Conditioning Warranty policy applies only to products installed by qualified air conditioning contractors. Ductless Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.