- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
LG LSU360HV2 Ductless Air Conditioning, 16 SEER Single-Zone Outdoor Condenser w/ Heat Pump - 33,000 BTU
Earn 192 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
LSU360HV2 is the outdoor unit only, indoor units are sold separately.
The LG LSU360HV2 Cool Premier 33,000 BTU Single Zone Wall Mounted Ductless Split System Air Conditioner is a 33,000 Class BTU, high efficiency outdoor unit, and comes Energy Star Rated. This single zone unit from industry leading LG connects with and operates a single indoor unit within a single zone. This is the outdoor unit only, and the indoor units it connects to must be purchased separately.
Featuring low ambient operations, proven ductless technology, non-invasive installation and high efficiency, the LG LSU360HV2 Cool Premier 33,000 BTU Single Zone Wall Mounted Ductless Split System Air Conditioner additionally offers specifics such as defrost and deicing, auto operation and restart delay. It comes equipped with sufficient refrigeration for charging the inddor coil, as well as the 25 foot line set.
To be eligible for the included factory warranty, the LG LSU360HV2 Cool Premier 33,000 BTU Single Zone Wall Mounted Ductless Split System Air Conditioner must be professionally installed by a licensed contractor with an EPA Refrigerant Certification.
Outdoor Unit Includes: • Exterior Unit • Exterior Unit Has Sufficient Refrigerant For Charging Indoor Coil And A 25 Ft. Line Set (Line Set Not Included) • Installation manual Please Note: Mini-Split Systems must be installed by a licensed Heating Contractor holding an EPA Refrigerant Certification to qualify for warranty.
Air Conditioner BTU rating / per square foot chart:
(BTU ratings are based on 10ft ceilings, with Very Good insulation and windows -some factors may alter this calculation: lack of insulation, heavy sun, excessively hot regions, & tall ceilings)9,000 BTU 150-350 sqft 12,000 BTU 350-500 sqft 18,000 BTU 500-700 sqft 24,000 BTU 700-1000 sqft 30,000 BTU 1000-1250 sqft
To make sure you install a unit is going to properly cool your square footage without excessive stress to the AC unit, installing a unit with redundant power will ensure longer lasting use, with less repair and maintenance. If unsure, use the lower range of the chart above.
- Inverter (Variable Speed Compressor)
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Gold Fin Anti-Corrosion
- Chaos Swing
- Self-Cleaning Indoor Coil
- Auto Changeover
- Jet Cool
- Cooling/Heating/Fan Mode
- Auto Sleep Mode
- Ultra-Quiet Operation
- Dehumidifying Mode
- Auto Restart
- 24-Hour On/Off Timer
- Built-In Low Ambient Standard, Down To 14°F (Cooling Mode)
- Manual Power Switch
- Defrost Control
- Temperature Display On Indoor Unit
- Evaporator Frost Control
- Energy Saving
- 4 Fan Speeds
- Condensate Sensor Connection
- Exterior Unit
- Exterior Unit Has Sufficient Refrigerant For Charging Indoor Coil And A 25 Ft. Line Set (Line Set Not Included)
- Cooling Capacity (BTU): 33100
- Heating Capacity (BTU): 35200
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Number of Zones: 1
- Application: Cooling
- Air Circulation (CFM H/M/L): 1200/1130/1060
- EER: 8.3
- SEER: 16.1
- Refrigerant Type: R-410A
- Thermostat Range (Cooling/Heating: 64°-86°F/60°-86°F
- Outdoor Voltage: 230/208-60-1
- Outdoor dB(A): 56
- Outdoor Dimensions (H x W x D): 31-1/2" x 34-5/16" x 12-5/8"
- Outdoor Weight: 132.3lbs
- Warranty: 5 Years Compressor; 2 Years Parts
- Two (2) Year Manufaturer Warranty on Parts; Five (5) Year Manufacturer Warranty on the Compressor
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.