- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Light Efficient Design LED-8045-WW LED Light Bulb, 50W PAR38 Hi-Power 45° Beam Angle - 2700K - Warm White - 3300 Lumens - Recessed/Spot/Flood
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Light Efficient Design LED-8045-DView this item
About the Light Efficient Design LED-8045-WW LED Light Bulb, 50W PAR38 Hi-Power 45° Beam Angle - 2700K - Warm White - 3300 Lumens - Recessed/Spot/Flood
Saving energy on your lighting costs has become much easier over the years with the development of eco-friendly LED lighting. The Light Efficient Design LED-8045-WW LED Light Bulb uses only 50 watts of electricity at 120V, yet produces the amount of light equivalent of a 150 watt High Pressure Sodium or Metal Halide bulb. The overall energy savings amounts to 70-80% on average with LED technology.
The Light Efficient Design LED-8045-WW LED Light Bulb, 50W PAR38 Hi-Power 45° Beam Angle - 2700K - Warm White - 3300 Lumens - Recessed/Spot/Flood is a fully encapsulated bulb that uses a E39 Mogule base, includes three LED bulbs, and is suitable for use where PAR38 bulbs are recommended. The powerful LED output measures an impressive 3300 Lumens, bringing your Lumen to watt ratio to nearly 66 Lumens per watt.
The Light Efficient Design LED-8045-WW LED Light Bulb will outlast on average over 40 incandescent bulbs, and up to 10 compact flourescent bulbs. The 50,000 hours lifespan will last up to 15-20 years depending on daily usage. The LED-8045-WW has a color temperature of 2700K, which is a Warm White. The 3300 Lumen output spreads a complete 45 degrees to provide ambient flood style lighting.
The LED-8045-WW is a great LED light bulb for any residential and commercial application where high intensity lighting is recommended. Not recommended for use in standard household lighting since the output may be too bright.
Note: When retrofitting LED to HID fixtures, ballast must be by-passed when present. Eliminating the ballast saves additional costs related to maintenance, energy consumption and performance. Additionally, by-passing ballast will insure no RFI interference.
- Recessed lighting and flood/spot applications. LED Site / Warehouse / Garage Series (8045 Series) lamps can impact energy usage and costs in a major way. Intended for high locations up to 40’: atrium ceilings in offices, educational facilities, hotels, and sport stadiums/arenas, etc. Dramatically reduced maintenance costs thanks to the up to 50,000 hour lamp life.
- 6” – 8” recessed lighting
- Spot / Flood lighting
- Best for: Low bay applications,atrium lighting, security lighting, parks and quads, and municipal lighting
- Bulb Type: Site / Recessed / Flood
- Bulb Material: Aluminum / Acrylic
- Lumens: 3300
- Dimensions: 7.1" x 4.7”
- Input Voltage: 120-277V
- CRI: 81
- Lumens Per Watt: 66
- Base Type: Mogul E39
- Replaces: 175W HPS
- Lifetime (hours): Up to 50,000
- Output Power: 50W
- Beam Angle: 45
- Color: Warm White (2700K)
- Dimmable: No
- 5 Year Warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers