- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Light Efficient Design LED-6115-00-UL-4-CW-N LED Light Tube, T8 Linear LED, 48" 120V-277V 17.2W - 4000K - Cool White - 1772 Lumens
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Light Efficient Design LED-6115-UL-4-40K-BFRView this item
About the Light Efficient Design LED Light Bulb, T8 Linear LED, 48" 120V-277V 17.2W - 4000K - Cool White - 1772 Lumens
Going green has become a quickly growing trend not only for the environment, but for the savings! LED technology can save you up to 70-80% on your overall lighting expenses. By upgrading to LED light bulbs, you will never have to change another light bulb for up to 20 years! With the added savings and convenience, your LED bulbs will pay for themselves again and again.
The Light Efficient Design LED-6115-00-UL-4-CW-N LED Light Bulb, T8 Linear LED, 48" 120V-277V 17.2W - 4000K - Warm White - 1772 Lumens is a 48” tube format bulb that fits standard T8 fixtures as a direct replacement of your existing fluorescent tube bulb (directly replaces 32W T8 fluorescent bulbs). The Bi Pin design fits perfectly and will produce enough light to equal that of a 40W High Output T8, or a 200W Halogen / Incandescent, all while using only 17.2W of energy.
The Light Efficient Design LED-6115-00-UL-4-CW-N LED Light Bulb emits a UV-free spectrum, and the bulb construction is lead and mercury free, for easier disposal (CFL’s contain lead and mercury). The vibrant spectrum shines at a color temperature of 4000K, which is considered a cool white tone. The overall lumen output of this LED light bulb is 1772 Lumens.
Note: Classified under LED1598C for damp environments, this rating enables the user to keep fixture's UL certification after wiring past the fluorescent ballast. Also, when retrofitting LED to fluorescent fixture, ballast must be by-passed when present. Eliminating the ballast saves additional costs related to maintenance, energy consumption and performance. Additionally, bypassing ballast will insure no RFI interference.
- The 17.2W Linear LED lamp has been designed to retrofit existing fluorescent troffer thereby reducing maintenance and energy expenditures - and as an energy saving light source for new fixtures and installations
- Best for: office lighting, low bay lighting, sign lighting, hospitality lighting, and residential lighting
- Single end hot/neutral, non-shunted G13 only
- UL Classified (US & CA) 1598C
- Bulb Type: T8/T10/T12
- Bulb Material: Aluminum/Plastic
- Power Consumption: 17.2 Watts
- Lumens: 4000K (1772 Lm.)
- Efficacy 103.5 Lumens/Watts
- Rated LED Life: 50,000 Hrs.
- Power Factor: >90 CRI: 82
- IR / UV: None
- Mounting: G13
- LEDs: 228 SMD
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Dimmable: No
- Replaces: 32-40W Fluorescent (4' T8 / T10 / T12)
- CCT: 4000K
- CRI: 82
- Mercury/Lead Content: None
- Dimensions: 1.17" X 4' nom.
- 5 Year Warranty through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers