Light Efficient Design Light Bulbs
Westside Wholesale is ready to serve its clients with best of the best products manufactured all around the world with the help of up-to-date technologies and innovations. Today we are presenting one more brand of LED light bulbs production - Light Efficient Design. its LED products obtain all the characteristics so much appreciated by today’s customers - both lighting/electronic professionals and ordinary consumers – energy efficient and safe lighting, long lasting, heat built-up absence, modern design, and last but not least, money saving.
Light Efficient Design - a branch of TADD LLC - was founded 6 years ago to supply LED related products of high quality. It specializes in manufacturing light bulbs with light emitting diodes which have already proven its utility in many spheres of our everyday life – instrument panels, electronic equipment, and household light fixtures of all kind.
Westside Wholesale now offers Light Efficient Design LED Light Bulbs in 13 different characteristics options. We are sure that you will be able to choose the one to satisfy your needs perfectly.
Types of Light Efficient Design LED Light Bulbs. The product line-up includes LED bulbs with the lumen output from 1 to 1000 lumens per unit. You can also select the color temperature of your LED light bulb from 2700k to 6000k.Light Efficient Design Led light bulbs are supplied with different base types - Edison base, candelabra, bi-pin. Among the product line-up you can find a necessary bulb which fit for work with either 12v or 120v electric systems. Dimmable applications are apt to operate with this type of the bulbs.
Prices and Advantages.Depending on the technical specifications the price for LED light bulbs of this brand mark is fluctuating between $10 and $60 per item (You may also find some very attractive bonuses for orders available in our internet shop at the present moment).
At first you may find the price for such an thing as a bulb to be quite uncompetitive in comparison with halogen or florescent light bulbs represented at the market. However you should take into account its lifespan which exceeds conventional light bulbs in ten-fifteen times? And the next time when you have to replace a LED light bulb after applying it, will come just in ten –fifteen years and for some items in 20 year time. Light Efficient Design also provides a “free-from-defects" manufacturer's warranty for every bulb sold.
“Going Green” Principle. These items also help to implement the principal of “going green” into our present day life as they emit no UV rays and produce half less CO2 than conventional light bulbs during the operation. Thanks to the prolonged life expectancy they contribute greatly to the waste reduction programs.
Light Efficient Design LED Light Bulb, Torpedo Tip Medium Base, Frosted, 120V, 3W (25W Equivalent) - 2700K - 180 Lumens
Purchase Pallet Items & Save!
Order $2000 in Pallet Items and
Save an Extra 5% off your Pallet!
How to Select
How to select Light Bulbs
Light bulbs are the most essential parts of any lighting fixture that is why you need to pay additional attention when selecting them. The following guide will help you make the best choice among hundreds of options that exist today.
The first choice that you need to make is the lighting technology used for light bulb creation. Here are the most common types that exist today:
- Fluorescent bulbs. Such type efficient and long-lasting and is traditionally used with residential and commercial ceiling fixtures.
- CFL bulbs. This is the type of compact fluorescent lamps that use a mixture of gases to illuminate the area. Such bulbs are able to retain their heat and thus light when heated, this is why they provide more light while using the same amount of energy.
- Incandescent Bulbs. Incandescent bulbs are the oldest and least efficient type of light bulb that is still commonly used because of its low and affordable price. Such light bulbs spend 30-40% more energy than fluorescent and in addition to that have a shorter life.
- LED bulbs. Are the most efficient, reliable and long-lasting bulbs that exist today. The LED technology emits light while electrical charge passes through the bulb. The scope of LED bulbs is wider than you think; they are used in most of the residential, commercial and even industrial light fixtures.
- Halogen bulbs. This type of bulb is the closest you will ever get to sun light. It offers a natural colored light that is very similar the one produced by sun. Such light bulbs are mostly used for decoration purposes.
After the type of your future light bulb is specified, you need to consider its shape. The shapes that are present at today’s market include a-line, spiral, globe, candle, tube, bullet and other. Each shape has benefits and fits particular light fixtures and installations.
Bulb base should also be considered before you buy the item. The best way to know if the base is compatible with the lamp or the fixture is to look for specifications of such device and compare them with the bulb’s description.
Wattage and color temperature of a light bulb should also be considered. Knowing the wattage of each bulb installed in each fixture will help you plan your budget and, surprisingly enough spend less money and energy. Color temperature or the light’s color only depends on your personal preferences. It is possible to find bulbs of every type with warm or cool colors; you only need to look for such information in the light’s description.