Lumark LED Lighting
Another great manufacturer that we are happy to present today is Lumark. Being a part of Lumark-Cooper Industries, this brand has gained popularity due to its extended durability features and functions. Available at affordable price at Westside Wholesale online store, this lighting product line is continuing to gain more popularity due to these important features.
LED Lighting Lumark Features List:
- The LED lighting Lumark is patent pending;
- Slim and low-profile LED design;
- Secure lock-hinge options;
- A single-point closure;
- Able to be mounted on variety of surfaces;
- LED optical lenses are silicone-sealed;
- Die-cast aluminum box.
The Lumark Crosstour LED lighting come in Wall Pack Series and are fully presented at our online store at discounted prices. Being able to provide exceptional architectural style with superior quality and brightness LED’s, this type of lighting is highly energy efficient as well. Clients appreciate the low-profile and rugged die-cast that is able to put a focus on the overall space design value. Being highly durable product line, the LED Lighting Lumark has solid aluminum construction, stainless steel hardware and universal use box. The Sealed optical compartment of the LED makes it completely contaminants free. Ideal for all types of surfaces, the LED Lumark Lighting can be mounted on the wall, horizontal surfaces, inverted mount position for facades, low level pathways, etc. As you can see the versatile use of these superior LED lights enables to use them anywhere on the given property.
Clients use the LED lighting Lumark to illuminate the building entrances, apartment buildings, schools, libraries, outside pools buildings, stairways, loading docks, and multi-use facilities such as garages, doorways and workshops. See for yourself our exquisite line of Lumark lighting products and find the options that are 100% suitable for your own lighting purposes and goals. We believe that purchasing LED lighting Lumark is the right choice because this line of products will serve you for a long time.
How to Select
LED Lighting is the most innovative form of lighting on the market today, saving as much as 80% on electrical costs versus conventional lighting.
When choosing your lighting, consider:
- Low Voltage – low voltage(usually 12v) lighting is typically used for under cabinet lighting, outdoor lighting, or landscape lighting. Ambient lighting sometimes uses low voltage fixtures as well. However, a low voltage fixture will not operate properly in line voltage connections. If connected to a line voltage (120v), it may cause electrical fire or damage to the fixture and surrounding area.
- Line Voltage – Line voltage, is the common term for standard 120v power. Standard household electricity is line voltage. You should not connect low voltage fixtures to line voltage connections. If you plan to install lighting inside your home besides accent lighting, you will most likely use line voltage lighting.
If the installation is a commercial building, consider using Commercial Grade fixtures which can handle heavier duty electrical currents and higher voltage. These fixtures are safer for regular use in commercial situations.
- Insulated Ceiling:
If you ceiling has additional insulation, please consider using a housing that is suitable for this. At Westside Wholesale, we offer models that are suitable. If you do not have insulation in your ceiling, we also have models that fit your application.
Certain LED lighting models are designed to be interconnected to a series of lighting for dimming or to connect to a lighting control module.
When refining by color, you will notice that it refers to several color variables whether it be the finish on the metal trim, or the color of the LED elements.
For additional assistance in selecting the LED lighting that is suitable for your application, contact our Customer Service Department through Live Chat or by calling 1-877-998-9378.