- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lumark XTOR2A-N LED Outdoor Light, 20W 120/277V 3500K Crosstour LED Wall Pack - Carbon Bronze
Earn 13 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Lumark XTOR2A-N Crosstour LED Wall Pack - Carbon Bronze - 3500K - 20 Watt - 120/277 Volt
The Lumark XTOR2A-N Crosstour LED Wall Pack is an outdoor light that is powered by LEDs making it a very energy efficient choice for your outdoor lighting needs. The Lumark XTOR2A-N Crosstour LED Wall Pack is a sleek, low-profile, rugged die-cast aluminum construction, universal back box, and comes with stainless steel hardware. The Lumark XTOR2A-N Crosstour LED Wall Pack features an optical compartment that is sealed and gasketed making the Crosstour impenetrable to harmful contaminants. The Lumark XTOR2A-N Crosstour LED Wall Pack is ideal for surface/wall, inverted mount for canopy/facade lighting, post/bollard and low level pathway illumination and your stairs. Common places for the Lumark XTOR2A-N Crosstour LED Wall Pack are building entrances, multi-use facilities, apartment buildings, institutions, schools, stairways and loading docks.
The Lumark XTOR2A-N Crosstour LED Wall Pack uses just 20 watts of power to provide ample lighting. The Lumark XTOR2A-N Crosstour LED Wall Pack produces a neutral or warm white light (3500K) offering a great ambient light. The Lumark XTOR2A-N Crosstour LED Wall Pack features a carbon bronze finish that provides added protection from harsh weather conditions. The Lumark XTOR2A-N Crosstour LED Wall Pack is backed by a 5 year limited manufacturer warranty.
- Full Cutoff, Fully Shielded LED Wallpack
- High Output LED Light Engine
- Maintains 70% of its initial lumens at 50,000 hours
- Weatherproof high temperature silicone gaskets
- Superior Heat Sinking with Die Cast Aluminum Housing and External Fins
- Two mounts included: Junction Box with 5 Conduit Entries and Surface Mount for Recessed Box
- Type: LED
- Finish: Carbon Bronze
- Light Color: 3500K (Neutral or Warm White)
- Watts: 20W
- Shape/Size: Light Emitting Diode
- Base: Thermal Heatsink
- Hours: 50,000
- Five (5) Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can this Lumark LED outdoor light be used as a down light?by PS C. on 02-08-2014
Yes, the Lumark XTOR2A-N is a down light.on 03-11-2014Please login or register before adding a question.