- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron AB-S6AM-WH Light Switch, Abella Digital, Multi-Location - White
Earn 2 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron AB-S6AM-WH Abella Digital Switch
The Lutron AB-S6AM-WH Abella Digital Switch is a white colored, multi location digital switch that offers comfort design. Large, curved buttons make for simple operation for turning your lights on and off. This Abella design makes for well-suited use for those with mobility issues, and moving through a room is easy as the lights won’t go out before you need them to.
With a precision color consistency and designed to not fade or yellow with exposure to sunlight, the Lutron AB-S6AM-WH offers attractiveness as well. Installation is easy with this single pole electronic switch
The Lutron AB-S6AM-WH Abella Digital Switch features power failure memory for settings, a gentle glow night light, fading light levels based on your preset and an LED indicator that changes as you change illumination levels. Changing your light level couldn’t be more effortless. RFI suppression circuitry is included with this product, and the Lutron AB-S6AM-WH is UL listed.
- Digital Single-Pole/Multi-Location Electronic Switch
- Power-failure Memory
- Precise color consistency
- Button Fades Light off/on to a Preset Level
- Button Glows softly in the Dark
- LED moves as you change the light level
- Large Buttons raise and lower the light
- Effortless transition into your perfect light
- Minimizes the inconvenience of power service interruptions
- Keeps building lights as you left them when you go away
- RFI Suppression Circuitry Included
- New Devices will match the Lutron Devices already installed
- UV Stable color so visible plastic parts do not fade or yellow with prolonged exposure to sunlight
- UL listed
- Color: White
- Amperage: 6.0A
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.