- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron AY-600P-BR Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Ariadni Toggle Dimmer - Brown
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron AY-600P-BR 600W Ariadni Toggle Dimmer, Single-Pole – Brown
600W Ariadni Toggle Dimmer, Single-Pole, you have the ability to accurately tune into any setting you prefer, which will allow you to create multiple unique atmospheres for any occasion! This device combines the benefits of a regular toggle switch and slide dimmer. You can flip the switch on or off quickly, or use the dimmer to get the perfect lighting level for you. Once the level is set, it will be saved even after you switch off your lights! If you so choose, you can even adjust the The Lutron AY-600P-BR while the lights are off, so it will be set to the perfect level the next time you turn your lights on.
The Lutron AY-600P-BR comes in an a classy brown color that is a marvelous accent to the furniture and décor that are already in your homes. What’s more, the device won’t clash with any existing toggle switches in your home, because it looks so similar to them! Pick up regular toggle switch wall plates in order to achieve a maximum level of style coordination. All plates are sold separately.Wallplate Sold Separately.
- Traditional Toggle Switch Appearance with Added Dimming Ability
- Small Slider Allows for Accurate Dimming
- Matches Existing Toggle Switches Perfectly
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Toggle Switch Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Color: Brown
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.