- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron AY-600P-IV Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Ariadni Toggle Dimmer - Ivory
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
About the Lutron AY-600P-IV 600W Ariadni Toggle Dimmer, Single-Pole – Ivory
Whether you prefer a bright and inviting room, a dim and intimate atmosphere or something in between, the single-pole Lutron AY-600P-IV 600W Ariadni series Toggle Dimmer gives you the ability to precisely tune into your favorite light setting. The easily installed dimmer switch can be adjusted by sliding the slide dimmer next to the toggle switch to choose your perfect atmosphere. With the Lutron AY-600P-IV, you don’t have to choose between the simplicity of a toggle switch or the precision of a slide dimmer; you can have both!
Perhaps the greatest part of the Lutron AY-600P-IV is that it will easily coordinate with any existing toggle switches you already have installed with your home. The slide dimmer on the device is very unobtrusive, so to the casual beholder it will look like just another switch. The ivory color of the device makes for an even better flow with the rest of your walls and décor, and can be augmented further with the use of a Lutron Ariadni series wall plate, sold separately.Wallplate Sold Separately.
- Traditional Toggle Switch Appearance with Added Dimming Ability
- Small Slider Allows for Accurate Dimming
- Matches Existing Toggle Switches Perfectly
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Toggle Switch Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Color: Ivory
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.