- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron AY-600P-LA Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Ariadni Toggle Dimmer - Light Almond
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Lutron AY-600P-LA 600W Ariadni Toggle Dimmer, Single-Pole - Light Almond
Are you having trouble figuring out whether a toggle switch or a slide dimmer would be the better option for your home’s lighting system? Why not get both in one? The Lutron AY-600P-LA 600W Ariadni Toggle Dimmer, Single-Pole combines the benefits of standard toggle switches and slide dimmers to create one extremely user-friendly device that enables outstanding precision and control over lighting levels. Simply move the slide dimmer up or down to adjust the brightness of your room, or flip the toggle on or off for quick control. Your levels will be saved until the next time you adjust the dimmer!
The Lutron AY-600P-LA is a light almond-colored device that is specifically designed to fit in comfortably with your rooms. As it looks so similar to regular toggle switches, you won’t have to worry about it being an eyesore when next to them! The light almond color can be brought out even more when you match the device with an Ariadni series wall plate. Purchase one separately when you order your Lutron AY-600P-LA!Wallplate Sold Separately.
- Traditional Toggle Switch Appearance with Added Dimming Ability
- Small Slider Allows for Accurate Dimming
- Matches Existing Toggle Switches Perfectly
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Toggle Switch Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Color: Light Almond
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Does what i need it to do for a good price
on 10-30-2015 by Eric
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.