- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron AY-600P-WH Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Ariadni Toggle Dimmer - White
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 2 pieces purchased.
About the Lutron AY-600P-WH 600W Ariadni Toggle Dimmer, Single-Pole – White
Are you wondering how you can increase the functionality of your home lighting system while still maintaining the style you’ve worked so hard to achieve? Let the Lutron AY-600P-WH 600W Ariadni Toggle Dimmer, Single-Pole be your solution! This easy-to-use device combines the appearance of a classic toggle switch with the convenience of a slide dimmer. Sliding the dimmer allows you to make precise changes to the lighting levels in your home, so you have the ability to create any type of ambience you desire!
The Lutron AY-600P-WH is extremely easy to coordinate with existing toggle switches in your home, as it looks so similar. The white color of the device also makes it easy to create a flowing appearance with the walls and other switches in your rooms! The Lutron AY-600P-WH looks even better when you match it with a white wall plate from Lutron’s Ariadni series. Pick yours up today, and coordinate your home with convenient, stylish dimmers from Lutron!Wallplate Sold Separately.
- Traditional Toggle Switch Appearance with Added Dimming Ability
- Small Slider Allows for Accurate Dimming
- Matches Existing Toggle Switches Perfectly
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Toggle Switch Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Color: Black
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Can the Lutron AY-600P dimmer be used as a fan speed controller?by David H. on 06-01-2012
That can depend on the ceiling fan you are connecting it to. Some ceiling fans will not function properly without an actual ceiling fan controller with preset speeds and proper Amp rating.
To avoid any potential issues I recommend using the Lutron Ariadni Model: AY2-LFSQ-WH (Click Here to View), which is a fan controller as well as a 300 Watt light dimmer.
Or if you do not need to use the Ariadni style here is our entire selection of ceiling fan speed controllers (Click Here to View).on 06-01-2012Please login or register before adding a question.