- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron AY-603P-IV Dimmer Switch, 600W 3-Way Ariadni Toggle Dimmer - Ivory
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the 600W Lutron AY-603P-IV Ariadni Three Way Toggle Dimmer (Ivory)
Take complete control over the lighting system in your home with the 600W Lutron AY-603P-IV Ariadni Three Way Toggle Dimmer. This top of the line, highly efficient unit is a favorite of many homeowners because of its functionality, sleek design and continued excellence in its industry. With this device, users are given the power to select and program variable light settings with ease.
The classic look and feel of the Lutron AY-603P-IV Ariadni Three Way Toggle Dimmer gives users the familiarity of a traditional dimmer switch, but with the added effects of modern technology. Now you can change the dimmer settings of your room, even when the lights are off, to ensure that the proper lighting levels are experienced as soon as your turn them on. You can even control multiple devices from this single switch.
The Lutron AY-603P-IV Ariadni Toggle Dimmer also gives users a supreme performance record due to the advanced RFI filter that is built into every unit.Wallplate Sold Separately.
- Traditional Toggle Switch Appearance with Added Dimming Ability
- Small Slider Allows for Accurate Dimming
- 3-Way Dimmer Allows you to Control the Same Light Source from 2 Locations
- Matches Existing Toggle Switches Perfectly
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Toggle Switch Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Color: Ivory
- Switch Type: 3-Way
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.