- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron CA-3PSH-AL Light Switch, Claro Decorator Rocker Switch, 3-Way - Almond
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 4 pieces purchased.
About the Lutron CA-3PSH-AL Claro Decorator Rocker Switch, 3-Way – Almond
The Lutron engineers understand that not everyone who purchases an electrical switch is an electrical genius. That’s why their switches, including the Lutron CA-3PSH-AL Claro Decorator Rocker Switch, 3-Way, are built with the average person in mind, allowing for extremely easy installation! Not only is this device easy to install, but it’s easy to clean as well; don’t worry about having unsightly finger prints or dust on it! The smooth surface and thermoplastic body and actuator allow you to wipe the switch down with no trouble at all.
The Lutron CA-3PSH-AL is an almond-colored switch that has a smooth, unobtrusive design, allowing it to blend marvelously into any room in your home! Thanks to the high-quality materials that make up the device, these good looks are sure to last, no matter how many times you flip the switch! The Lutron CA-3PSH-AL also contains excellent versatility with its dual wiring system, which provides connection options in multiple locations.
As with all switches from Westside Wholesale, matching wall plates can be purchased separately. The device has a one year warranty from the manufacturer, and can be purchased in bundles for extra savings!Wallplate Sold Separately.
- 3-Way Switch Allowing Multiple-Location Switching
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Sleek Easy to Clean Smooth Finish
- Side & Rear Push-In Wiring Options
- Type: 3-Way
- Color: Almond
- Ground: Grounding Screw Attached
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.