- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron CA-3PSH-BL Light Switch, Claro Decorator Rocker Switch, 3-Way - Black
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lutron CA-3PS-BLView this item
About the Lutron CA-3PSH-BL Claro Decorator Rocker Switch, 3-Way – Black
When you purchase an electrical switch for your home, you should have extremely high standards for durability and versatility. The Lutron brand is well-known for providing both of those, which is what makes the Lutron CA-3PSH-BL Claro Decorator Rocker Switch, 3-Way such a hit. Its dual wiring system provides a great deal of versatility through its multiple points of connection, and the durable thermoplastic and steel materials that make up the device’s body, actuator and other components ensure that it will provide you with excellent performance for a long time.
The Lutron CA-3PSH-BL is also held in high regard for its excellent Lutron style. The device was designed to keep a low profile, ensuring that it would flow smoothly with any of the walls or décor in your home. This black switch will go great with any darker areas of your home, or can act as a striking accent in the room of your choice. Pair it up with a matching Lutron wall plate, which can be purchased separately, and you’ll maximize the device’s style.
The Lutron CA-3PSH-BL has a limited one-year warranty through the manufacturer. Get yours today!Wallplate Sold Separately.
- 3-Way Switch Allowing Multiple-Location Switching
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Sleek Easy to Clean Smooth Finish
- Side & Rear Push-In Wiring Options
- Type: 3-Way
- Color: Black
- Ground: Grounding Screw Attached
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Actuator Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.