- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron CAR-15H-GR Electrical Outlet, Claro Decorator Receptacle - Gray (Clamshell Packaging)
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lutron CAR-15-GRView this item
About the Lutron CAR-15H-GR Lutron Claro Decorator Receptacle – Gray
Are you tired of unattractive receptacles ruining the décor of your home? The Lutron CAR-15H decorator receptacle from Claro in stylish gray will add to the modern flair of This decorator receptacle from Claro is perfect for keeping up with the décor in your home. The Lutron CAR-15H in gray has a smooth finish that gives it a sleek look. Not only does this feature make the Claro decorator receptacle pretty to look at, but it also makes it a breeze to clean! The Lutron CAR-15H can flow smoothly with your home walls with the help of its low-profile design.
Worried about tricky installation? Don’t be! Lutron products such as the Lutron CAR-15H come with easy-to-install directions that will have you enjoying your new receptacle in no time. The device also has an added versatility thanks to its dual wiring feature, which allows for connection at both the rear push-ins and at the side terminals. The Lutron CAR-15H is also made of durable materials, so you can enjoy it in your home for a long time! Keep the rooms in your home looking stylish and modern. Equip your walls with the Lutron CAR-15H in gray today!Wallplate Sold Separately.
- Claro Duplex Receptacle
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Sleek Easy to Clean Smooth Finish
- Side & Rear Push-In Wiring Options
- Ground: Grounding
- Color: Gray
- Amperage: 15 Amp
- Voltage: 125 Volt
- NEMA: 5-15R
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Termination: Rear Push-In & Side
- Face Material: Thermoplastic
- Body Material: Thermoplastic
- Strap Material: Steel
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- 1 year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.