- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron CT-603PI-WH Dimmer Switch, 600W 3-Way Skylark Contour Eco-Dim Light Dimmer - White
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Lutron CT-603PG-WHView this item
About the Lutron CT-603PI-WH Dimmer Switch, 600W 3-Way Skylark Contour Eco-Dim Light Dimmer - White
Are you looking for the ambiance of accent lighting in your home without the expensive costs associated with new fixtures and installations? Save yourself the hassle of a professional installation and overpriced lights and choose the Lutron CT-603PI-WH Dimmer Switch, 600W 3-Way Skylark Contour Eco-Dim Light Dimmer - White. This perfectly programmed product will give you all the functionality of an expensive dimmer switch without the hit to your pocketbook. Choose your preferred lighting setting at all times, in any room, with the Lutron CT-603PI-WH. It’s a perfect addition to kitchens, powder rooms, nurseries and other living spaces that benefit from variable lighting.
The Lutron CT-603PI-WH is also a breeze to install. Forget about complicated programming and potentially dangerous wiring. This product is designed to be user friendly and installs with ease. Connect an entire circuit of lighting products to this single switch in only a matter of minutes!
Wallplates Sold Separately.
- New, easy-to-use slide dimmer with captive knob
- Switch returns light to previous level
- Eco-minder LED reminds you to save energy by dimming and helps you to show others how to save
- As you dim your lights the LED turns from red to green, indicating you're saving 15% energy compared to a standard switch
- The more you dim the more the LED brightens, indicating additional energy savings
- Load Type: Incandescent/Halogen
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Color: White
- Location: 3-Way
- Voltage (V): 120
- Max Capacity (W): 600
- Standards: UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.