- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron CTCL-153P-WH LED Dimmer, 1-Pole 3-Way 600W Skylark Contour Dimmer Switch - White
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron Skylark Contour 600W Fluorescent / LED Single Pole / 3-Way Dimmer - White
Retrofitting your home’s old lighting system to replace old, inefficient standards? Consider installing a Lutron CTCL-153P-WH to raise the standards of your lighting to meet greener building codes. This product can save you up to 15% of the energy costs that you would normally spend on a traditional dimmer system, making it the perfect addition to your energy-efficient home.
Want to add an aura to your rooms or create an ambiance that illustrates the features of your home? The Lutron CTCL-153P-WH can help you pick the perfect lighting for any room. Most often used in children’s rooms, powder rooms, kitchens and studies, this lighting accessory will help bring character to a room. Don’t need a full overhead light? No problem! The Lutron CTCL-153P-WH is your innovative solution for task lighting or subtle ambiance.
Trust in Lutron’s years of industry experience and continued quality through innovation to bring you the best lighting accessories possible.Wallplates Sold Separately
- New, easy-to-use slide dimmer with captive knob
- Switch returns light to previous level
- Eco-minder LED reminds you to save energy by dimming and helps you to show others how to save
- As you dim your lights the LED turns from red to green, indicating you're saving 15% energy compared to a standard switch
- The more you dim the more the LED brightens, indicating additional energy savings
- Load Type: LED/Incandescent/Halogen
- Finish: Gloss Finish
- Color: White
- Location: 1-Way / 3-Way
- Voltage (V): 120
- Max Capacity (W): 600
- Standards: UL Listed
- 1 Year Limited Warranty Through The Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.