- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron DV-103P-BR Dimmer Switch, 1000W 3-Way Incandescent Diva Light Dimmer - Brown
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Are you tired of harsh lights hurting your eyes? Are you looking to add a little style to your home? The Lutron DV-103P is a 1000 watt dimmer that gives you full control over the lighting in your home. The 3-way feature even allows you to control the lighting in one area from two different locations! Featuring a large on/off switch and small slide dimmer, the Lutron DV-103P also allows you to preset the light in a room for easy access to the exact brightness you want.
Don’t worry about tricky installation! Because it comes to you from Lutron, this product is a breeze to set up even for beginners. Don’t worry about performance either because the Lutron DV-103P includes a special RFI filter that suppresses interference for increased performance. Stop hurting your eyes with poor lighting and stop getting lost in the dark! The Lutron DV-103P in beautiful brown is a practical and stylish addition to any home. Enjoy all it has to offer today!For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates (Sold Separately).
- Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Large Paddle Switch and Small Slide Dimmer enables Accurate Dimming
- Built-in Soft Glow Night Light Visible in the Dark
- Locator Light Helps you Navigate through a Dark Room and Acts as a Night-light
- 3-Way Dimmer Allows you to Control the Same Light Source from 2 Locations
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Decorator Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Color: Brown
- Switch Type: 3-Way
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 1000W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA
- Limited 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.