- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron DV-10P-BL Dimmer Switch, 1000W 1-Pole Incandescent Diva Light Dimmer - Black
Earn 3 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Designed to give you full control over the lighting in your home, the Lutron DV-10P 1000 watt Diva dimmer allows you to make any room as dark or light as you want. This product features a large paddle switch for easy on/off commands and a small slide dimmer for everything in between. The dimmer also allows you to preset the lighting in a room so that with a touch of the paddle switch you can have your room back to the exact brightness you prefer. Don’t worry about finding the switch at night because it comes with a built in night light that glows softly in the dark.
Don’t worry at all about having to deal with a tricky installation process, either. Because it comes from Lutron, the Lutron DV-10P is easy to set up and works with any standard decorator wall plate. For the best performance available, a special RFI filter suppresses interference so that this product will work for you at its maximum capabilities. Practical and high-style, the Lutron DV-10P in stylish black is the perfect addition to any modern home.Wallplate Sold Separately.
- Single Pole Switch
- Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Large Paddle Switch and Small Slide Dimmer enables Accurate Dimming
- Built-in Soft Glow Night Light Visible in the Dark
- Locator Light Helps you Navigate through a Dark Room and Acts as a Night-light
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Decorator Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Color: Black
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 1000W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL
- 1 year limited through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.