- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron DVCL-153P-AL LED Dimmer, 1-Pole 3-Way Diva CFL & LED Light Dimmer - Almond
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About The Lutron DVCL-153P-AL Diva Dimmable CFL/LED Dimmer, Single Pole/3-Way - Almond
The Lutron DVCL-153P-AL Diva Dimmable CFL/LED Dimmer works with all types of different light bulbs including energy efficient CFL and LED light bulbs. There are not many dimmers available that work with CFL and LED light bulbs, but the Lutron DVCL-153P-AL Diva Dimmable CFL/LED Dimmer is one of the few dimmers that work with these efficient light bulbs. The technology that is employed to allow for dimming of CFL and LED light bulbs is the Lutron HED Technology. The large paddle switch that is featured in the Lutron DVCL-153P-AL Diva Dimmable CFL/LED Dimmer makes turning your lights off/on very easy and the slide control dimmer on the side allows you to take control of the lighting level while the lights are on. The Lutron DVCL-153P-AL Diva Dimmable CFL/LED Dimmer is also capable of dimming a mixed load of various light bulbs. By adding the coordinating almond color wallplate you add to the beauty of the Lutron DVCL-153P-AL Diva Dimmable CFL/LED Dimmer (wallplate sold separately).
- Works with most dimmable CFL/LED light bulbs, as well as incandescent and halogen light bulbs
- Paddle switch turns light on/off and returns light to preset level
- Uses HED Technology which features advanced dimming circuitry that is designed for compatibility with most energy efficient light bulbs
- Single pole or 3-Way applications
- Model: DVCL-153P-AL
- Color: Almond
- Switch Type: Single Pole
- Location: 3-way
- Load Type: Dimmable CFL/LED, Incandescent/Halogen
- Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Wattage: 150W CFL/LED; 600W Incandescent/Halogen
- Standards and Certifications: UL listed
- Limited (1) one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.