- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron DVLV-10P-AL Dimmer Switch, 1000W 1-Pole Magnetic Low Voltage Diva Light Dimmer - Almond
Lutron products always provide you with plenty of options, and with both a paddle switch for your regular on/off functions and a side dimmer for all settings in between, the Lutron DVLV-10P-AL is a dimmer that truly gives you mastery over your home’s lighting. A presetting function on the slide dimmer allows you to set your preferred lighting levels and instantly recall them with the flip of a switch But that’s not all; you can control the same light source from multiple locations as well. If you’re sick of maneuvering about in the dark trying to find your light switch, this is also the dimmer for you. With a soft glow feature, your dimmer will always be visible.
All Lutron products are easy to install, saving you the headache of complicated directions. Because of this, you can enjoy the Lutron DVLV-10P has to offer merely minutes after you open it up! The Lutron DVLV-10P in almond brings style and flair to any modern home. Add a little light to your life and equip your house with this Lutron magnetic low voltage dimmer today!Wallplate Sold Separately
- Large Paddle Switch and Small Slide Dimmer
- Built-in Soft Glow Night Light Visible in the Dark
- Slider Allows for Accurate Dimming
- Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Locator Light Helps you Navigate through a Dark Room and Acts as a Night light
- High-Style Low-Profile Design
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Decorator Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Color: Almond
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Load Rating: 1000VA
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL
Limited (1) one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.