- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron DVLV-10P-IV Dimmer Switch, 1000W 1-Pole Magnetic Low Voltage Diva Light Dimmer - Ivory
Earn 4 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Are you tired of the harsh lighting in your home hurting your eyes? The Lutron DVLV-10P Diva magnetic low voltage dimmer will let you take control over your home. This product features a large paddle switch for easy on/off commands and a small slide dimmer for everything in between. It also comes complete with presetting capabilities as well as a built in night light for easy access in the dark.
The Lutron DVLV-10P in lovely ivory is the perfect addition to any modern home that needs that extra bit of flair. You’ll love being able to set the mood in any room for any occasion. Not only is the Lutron DVLV-10P good looking and practical, but it’s also a breeze to install so that in just minutes you can be enjoying all of the excellent features that this product has to offer! It also includes an RFI filter that suppresses interference for maximum performance. Don’t be left in the dark! Equip your home with the Lutron DVLV-10P and start seeing the light today!Wallplate Sold Separately
- Large Paddle Switch and Small Slide Dimmer
- Built-in Soft Glow Night Light Visible in the Dark
- Slider Allows for Accurate Dimming
- Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Locator Light Helps you Navigate through a Dark Room and Acts as a Night light
- High-Style Low-Profile Design
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Decorator Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Color: Ivory
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Load Rating: 1000VA
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL
- Limited (1) one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.