- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron DVLV-10P-LA Dimmer Switch, 1000W 1-Pole Magnetic Low Voltage Diva Light Dimmer - Light Almond
The Lutron DVLV-10P-LA is ideally suited for homeowners looking for increased control over the lighting levels in their homes. This 1000W dimmer offers extremely straightforward installation as a result of its single pole design and is made to replace the existing switches in your home without any modifications to your current wiring.
This unit features a large toggle switch that enables you to turn your lights on or off to a level that you previously set. The Lutron DVLV-10P-LA also has a small, smooth-gliding dimmer to fine tune lighting levels to suit any occasion. The dimmer also contains a radio frequency interference (RFI) filter to suppress interference and ensure that your unit always operates at full capacity.
Additionally, the Lutron DVLV-10P-LA features an inconspicuous nightlight that glows softly for higher visibility in dimly lit rooms. The unit’s neutral light almond color ensures that it will fit in with the decorating scheme of any home. This dimmer is compatible with any standard decorator wall plate (sold separately).Wallplate Sold Separately
- Large Paddle Switch and Small Slide Dimmer
- Built-in Soft Glow Night Light Visible in the Dark
- Slider Allows for Accurate Dimming
- Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Locator Light Helps you Navigate through a Dark Room and Acts as a Night light
- High-Style Low-Profile Design
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Decorator Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Color: Light Almond
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Load Rating: 1000VA
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL
Limited (1) one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.