- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron DVLV-603P-GR Dimmer Switch, 600W 3-Way Magentic Low Voltage Diva Light Dimmer - Gray
About the Lutron DVLV-603P-GR 600W Diva Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer, 3-Way – Gray
With a large paddle switch for basic on and off functions and a small slide dimmer for everything in between, the Lutron DVLV-603P is a 600 watt 3-way dimmer from Diva that will give you full control over the lighting throughout your home. The slide dimmer has a presetting function so that a touch of the switch will send your room back to the exact brightness you prefer. You’ll even be able to control a single lighting source from two different locations! Are you tired of stumbling around in the dark looking for your light switch? This product includes a night light that glows softly in the dark for quick and easy detection at night.
Don’t worry about tricky installation, because every Lutron product comes with easy to understand instructions for quick installation. This way, you can start enjoying all the Lutron DVLV-603P has to offer in a matter of minutes. The Lutron DVLV-603P in beautiful gray brings style and flair to any modern home. Don’t be left in the dark! Add a little light to your life and equip your house with this Diva magnetic low voltage dimmer today!For matching appearance use with Lutron's Wallplates (Sold Separately).
- Large Paddle Switch and Small Slide Dimmer
- Built-in Soft Glow Night Light Visible in the Dark
- Slider Allows for Accurate Dimming
- Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Locater Light Helps you Navigate through a Dark Room and Acts as a Night light
- 3-Way Dimmer Allows you to Control the Same Light Source from 2 Locations
- High-Style Low-Profile Design
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Decorator Wallplate (Sold Separately)
1 year limited through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.