- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron DVSCLV-603P-BI Dimmer Switch, 600W 3-Way Magentic Low Voltage Diva Light Dimmer - Biscuit
About the Lutron DVSCLV-603P-BI 600W Diva Satin Colors Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer, 3-Way - Biscuit
The Diva series from Lutron features a line of high-quality, low profile dimmers that provide instant control over the lighting levels in your home. The Lutron DVSCLV-603P-BI can control fixtures up to 600 watts. The neutral biscuit color of this unit blends seamlessly with the décor of any home, offering an ideal solution for homeowners looking for a stylish way to manage illumination.
The Lutron DVSCLV-603P-BI features a large paddle switch that enables you to switch lights off or on to a predetermined level. The smooth-sliding dimmer can then fine tune brightness to suit any occasion and can also save you time by presetting the lighting level. The unit also features a built-in soft glow nightlight for increased visibility in low-light situations.
The unit also includes a filter to curb radio frequency interference (RFI). This ensures that your Lutron DVSCLV-603P-BI will perform at its peak. This dimmer comes with a one-year limited warranty from the manufacturer. Underwriters Laboratories (UL) has certified the unit for indoor applications.For matching appearance use with Lutron's Satin Colors Wallplates (Sold Separately)
- Large Paddle Switch and Small Slide Dimmer
- Built-in Soft Glow Night Light Visible in the Dark
- Slider Allows for Accurate Dimming
- Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Locater Light Helps you Navigate through a Dark Room and Acts as a Night light
- 3-Way Dimmer Allows you to Control the Same Light Source from 2 Locations
- High-Style Low-Profile Design
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Decorator Wallplate (Sold Separately)
- Limited (1) one year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.