- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron DVW-600PH-AL Dimmer Switch, 600W Single Pole Incandescent Diva w/ Wall Plate - Almond
The Lutron DVW-600PH-AL Dimmer Switch, 600W Single Pole Incandescent Diva w/ Wall Plate - Almond is a single pole paddle switch dimmer. The large paddle allows for the easy turning on and off of your lights, and a smaller slider dimmer allows you to accurately and conveniently dim them to your preference. The slider also performs as a preset, as you don’t need change the light level when you switch your lights back on
Attractiveness and a smooth finish design are also included with the Lutron DVW-600PH-AL Dimmer Switch, 600W Single Pole Incandescent Diva w/ Wall Plate - Almond, which makes your dimmer easy to clean and maintain. Made from durable materials and offering a built-in gentle, soft glow night light, you'll get added safety and a longer life from your diva dimmer.
The Lutron DVW-600PH-AL Dimmer Switch, 600W 1-Pole Incandescent Diva w/ Wall Plate - Almond is a UL listed item, complete with the technology and innovative design you’ve come to expect and trust with Lutron. This unit is simple and quick to install, and comes included with RFI filter to enhance performance and suppress interference.
- Single Pole Switch
- Standard ON/OFF with Slide Dimming
- Large Paddle Switch and Small Slide Dimmer enables Accurate Dimming
- Built-in Soft Glow Night Light Visible in the Dark
- Locator Light Helps you Navigate through a Dark Room and Acts as a Night-light
- RFI Filter Suppresses Interference for Increased Performance
- Works with Any Standard Decorator Wall Plate (Included)
- Color: Almond
- Switch Type: Single-Pole
- Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Incandescent
- Load Rating: 600W
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Protection: Radio/TV Filter
- Standards and Certifications: UL
- 1 year limited through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.