- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Lutron LOS-CUS-2000-WH Motion Sensor, Ultrasonic Ceiling Mount Sensor, 2000 SQ. Ft.. Coverage - White
Earn 7 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Lutron LOS-CUS-2000-WH Ultrasonic Ceiling Mount Sensor, 2000 SQ. Ft. Coverage – White
The Lutron LOS-CUS-2000-WH is an intelligent ceiling-mounted sensor that detects changes in body heat to control the lights in a room up to 2,000 sq. ft. The sensor can be integrated with the other Lutron systems or function as is.
With an impressive built-in detection system, the Lutron LOS-CUS-2000-WH can identify any changes in motion. The detector will either turn the lights on or maintain the lights through constant motion. An internal microprocessor analyzes the information sent to the detector and determines optimal settings to cover a space. If a room is reconfigured, the internal software will adapt to control a room intelligently.
The Lutron LOS-CUS-2000-WH will continually adapt to any room’s situation and environment because it detects the slightest change. This advanced technology will provide any room with the stability it needs to control the lights, while saving you money on energy for many years to come.
- Intelligent, continually adapting ultrasonic sensor
- Snap-locks to ceiling-mounted cover plate
- Excellent minor motion sensitivity
- Non-Volatile Memory: settings saved in protected memory are not lost during power outages
- 2,000 sq. ft. coverage mounted on 8 ft. ceiling
- Affords choice of turning lights off or dimming to a preset level in the unoccupied state when integrated with a Lutron system
- Timer Adjustment: Automatic mode: Continually adapting sensor automatically adjusts settings to the space
- Manual mode: 8 to 32 minutes
- Test mode: 8 seconds
- LED Lamp: Green: ultrasonic motion detected
- Housing: Rugged, high-impact, injection-molded plastic
- Color-coded leads 6 (16.24cm)
- Power: Operating voltage: 20-24 V , Class 2 (PELV) low-voltage
- Operating current: 33 mA nominal
- Control output: 20-24 V active high logic control signal with short-circuit protection, open collector when unoccupied
- Certifications: UL and CUL listed
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 32 degF to 104 degF (0 degC to 40 degC)
- Relative humidity: less than 95%, non-condensing
- For indoor use only
- 1 year warranty through the manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.